GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: G60GTI16V on 29 August 2010, 16:22
-
Hi all, i remember a while back someone had quite alot of new sets of g60 steel rims? its one of those times when u dont want them their there and now i want some bet there not about.
Anyone remember who it was? im needing a full set for a naughty mk1 berg project
thanks
-
they were mine - vaughn bought them
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=154458.0
:smiley:
-
I got mine from the dealer, I think I only paid around £34 each for them....
Thom
-
.
-
.?
-
.?
My post showed up twice! you tell me... :smiley: :smiley:
Thom
-
yes buy mine i was going to keep them for my mk2 project but seeing as i`m going to fly to worthersee next year and not drive i`m going to save for the rs`s :wink:
-
vaughn u still got a set? willing to sell them? pm me if so dude :smiley: