GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: Wazzzer on 06 August 2010, 23:33

Title: mk4 owner needing your help...
Post by: Wazzzer on 06 August 2010, 23:33
Yes yes I know I don't belong here etc... :grin:

Basically I need your help with brakes as I know the mk4 rear calipers are a popular mod with the mk2.

If anyone has a set of mk4 rear calipers kicking about would you be kind enough to have a look at what size and thread the banjo bolt needs to be? I've got custom set of braided rear hoses for my Mk4 but would like to get stainless banjos for it while changing them over, I've got a feeling they are M12x1.5 but would just like it confirmed...

Cheers

Wazzzer
Title: Re: mk4 owner needing your help...
Post by: Wazzzer on 07 August 2010, 12:33
BTTT  :undecided:
Title: Re: mk4 owner needing your help...
Post by: northeast_gti-t on 07 August 2010, 12:37
 :grin: must be bad you posting in here  :grin: i did't think anything existed outside the mkiv section  :lipsrsealed: :tongue:
Title: Re: mk4 owner needing your help...
Post by: Wazzzer on 07 August 2010, 12:38
me neither mate, I'm out of my comfort zone  :grin:
Title: Re: mk4 owner needing your help...
Post by: northeast_gti-t on 07 August 2010, 12:42
me neither mate, I'm out of my comfort zone  :grin:
:grin: same here  :grin: not often i look in here i hope you get the reply with the info you need tho  :wink:
Title: Re: mk4 owner needing your help...
Post by: Thom89 on 07 August 2010, 15:00
Oi! bugger off!
Thom