GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: Kent on 05 August 2010, 20:00

Title: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: Kent on 05 August 2010, 20:00

Shouldnt the rest the car be attached for that price?  :laugh:


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Happich-Pop-Out-Windows-VW-Golf-Mk2-Factory-Tint-/180542803800?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a09308f58
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: X4MGS on 05 August 2010, 20:12
Mental... Bet someone buys them thoo...   :laugh:
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: Horney on 05 August 2010, 20:15
£400 is not bad for these although I wouldn't pay £40 for a set. Hateful things and ruin the side view of a MKII.

Nick
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: twistedblack69 on 05 August 2010, 20:59
Look alright on small bumper, gives a retro touch IMO but the price is staggering!
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: Wayne on 05 August 2010, 23:29
Scene points init.
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: cняis on 05 August 2010, 23:49
if you want opening rear windows then buy a sodding 5 door.
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: Thom89 on 06 August 2010, 00:11
I've seen these go for closer to £600 in the recent past!
Thom
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: X4MGS on 06 August 2010, 02:08
if you want opening rear windows then buy a sodding 5 door.

Have to agree... I wouldn't fit 'em to my car even if you paid me that amount of money...

I have electric Pop Outs as factory fitted on my S2... Now they are Nice.. No Ugly fixings & brackets...

Weren't these frowned on by Insurance companies as they make the car easier to nick.... Early Minis etc had em...
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: mwep201081 on 06 August 2010, 10:18
Rare and exclusive things are worth lots of money to the right person, deal with it.

Fair comment but everyone's opinion seems to be that the look and functionality of these windows is cack......
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: T_J_G on 06 August 2010, 10:37
If I had enough money and a mk2 I'd buy them. You could probably flog 'em for more.
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: X4MGS on 06 August 2010, 10:41
If I had enough money and a mk2 I'd buy them. You could probably flog 'em for more.

I Doubt that in todays market... Even Recaro's seats are falling in price an out of the two options I would have the latter anyday...

I see that they are "So Popular" No one has bid on 'em yet!!!
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: X4MGS on 10 August 2010, 19:10
£275.00 they went for....

Still Mental IMO.... Still wouldn't pay £2.75 for em... Unless I was selling 'em again...
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: Agreeable Slick on 10 August 2010, 21:06
Happich are nice, but they are thief magnets, provide such an uneven seal that they tend to leak as well.

Look good, but practical terms, no so good.
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: dan_apps on 10 August 2010, 21:43
my mate has them on his mk2 in bath, they do look nice but as slick says leak like f**k!
Title: Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
Post by: X4MGS on 11 August 2010, 02:58
Thats not good with Cardboard interior cards...

Yet another reason not to have any!!