GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: Mitching on 30 July 2010, 11:53

Title: Sub power cable hole from engine bay
Post by: Mitching on 30 July 2010, 11:53
Just bought a sub, and I was wondering where there's a hole I can feed the power cable from the battery into the car?
Cheers
Mitchell
Title: Re: Sub power cable hole from engine bay
Post by: shaolindan on 30 July 2010, 12:30
I put mine through a hole/grommet behind the washer reservoir then feed it under the carpets to the boot.

Just bought a sub, and I was wondering where there's a hole I can feed the power cable from the battery into the car?
Cheers
Mitchell
Title: Re: Sub power cable hole from engine bay
Post by: VeeDubGTI16v on 30 July 2010, 13:17
have you looked at the bulkhead? theres a choice of about 10  :laugh: