GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: twistedblack69 on 11 July 2010, 20:52

Title: Do VW still do new panels??
Post by: twistedblack69 on 11 July 2010, 20:52
Namely front wings? If so does anyone know how much they are??
Title: Re: Do VW still do new panels??
Post by: mattneck(Beavis) on 11 July 2010, 22:47
I'll check tomorrow!

Work for TPS now so can check factory ;-)
Title: Re: Do VW still do new panels??
Post by: cняis on 11 July 2010, 23:22
I'll check tomorrow!

Work for TPS now so can check factory ;-)

meh. you want top quality Hadrian (LMC) panels  :grin:
Title: Re: Do VW still do new panels??
Post by: X4MGS on 12 July 2010, 13:48
Yes... I bought a New Passenger side for mine when I got it re-sprayed to replace the poor patten one....

£110. ish inc vat I think...
Title: Re: Do VW still do new panels??
Post by: walchy01 on 12 July 2010, 18:52
+1, yeah you can still get em :grin:
Title: Re: Do VW still do new panels??
Post by: Lewy on 13 July 2010, 23:53
Work for TPS now ;-)

Get in my luvver!
Title: Re: Do VW still do new panels??
Post by: mattneck(Beavis) on 31 July 2010, 12:08
Work for TPS now ;-)

Get in my luvver!

Only just spotted this!! Haha - Hope all is well sir!

I totally forgot to check this out during the week, I will monday, honest!