GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: laurenceyon on 30 March 2010, 17:03
-
What is the part number for a Fuel Accumalator on a MK2 J-92 16V Golf? I also need a new Hall Sensor as my valver is running like a bag of spanners and cuts out everytime I dip the clutch.
And how much are they?
Thanks in advance :smiley:
-
Try the catalog on here, you'll need to register first:
http://www.vagcat.com/
-
from gsf:
185VG0070 - FUEL PRESSURE ACCUMULATOR - 115.00
923VG0180 - HALL SENDER - 38.50
best to replace the internal oil seal while you have it apart, need 12x19x5 size. I got mine from simply bearings, the type with a lip:
http://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/
bit of a b!tch to get the roll pin out, but once you've got that out its plain sailing from there. Just make sure you note down the position of the drive tooth bit on the base in relation to the dizzy shaft :)
-
IM?