GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: johnson6672 on 27 March 2010, 20:41
-
As someone said about doing the picture with a grid i thougfht i would have a go at doing this, its done but its saved as a word document so i can't upload it to photobucket to put it on here.
Does anyone know how to get it on here so people can use it?
-
Why on earth did you label all those parts in Microsoft Word?
-
I inserted the picture into word the layed a grid over it, not that greatest with a computer, but managed to get it to work now just not sure how to get it on here.
-
you could use something like this: http://www.filedropper.com/ (http://www.filedropper.com/)
upload your file then post a link to it so people can download it?
-
Didn't seem to work?????
-
I just tested it and it was fine????
is it a big file? you can e-mail it to me if you like and i will host it somewhere for you?
-
How have you managed to do this in word???!!??? I was gonna photoshop it all one dinner time
-
My wife told me how to do it, put a table over the picture and then put the grid lines in that.
Once i had figured it out it took about 15 mins.
-
do you want me to pop it somewhere so others can download it then?
-
I just tested it and it was fine????
is it a big file? you can e-mail it to me if you like and i will host it somewhere for you?
Just checked the file it is big (10MB) i will email it to you tomorrow if thats ok.
-
No worries. That is big, might be able to reduce it for you to?
-
I might do it again tomorrow with smaller picture as i used the huge one from the origanal post but i will mail that one tomorrow.
-
No worries. That is big, might be able to reduce it for you to?
Sent that email to you, its not as big as i thought, its 1126kb i think or somewhere around there.
-
I have made it into an image for you. If you click the image below, it will open in a new Tab or Window full screen
(http://s1.postimage.org/GxIX9.jpg) (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxGxIX9)
Your word doc is available form the link below, it will take you to a web page, download link will appear half way down the page after 10 seconds. Click it to download the file.
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/211600/golf-in-bits-grid-doc.html (http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/211600/golf-in-bits-grid-doc.html)
-
Nice one, now lets see if as suggested the mods will put this up as a sticky.
-
Because I'm so generous* I've stuck it on this zoomy webpage for you all, grid and no grid:
http://stuff.benlacey.com/golf/
*Really because I'm a massive nerd and I just got a new computer I want to try out...
-
Good work guys. :wink:
-
Thanks to everyone who has helped out with this! Its truly awesome and very unique!
-
whats the red thing in j6?
-
whats the red thing in j6?
That would be the rear door. The System Works!
-
I saw this pic a quite a while ago, i'm guessing it was VW produced.... did they do any other Mks????... like a mk1 :smiley:
-
what are those red disks in W6????
-
what are those red disks in W6????
Not sure, but theres some more similar to that above and right.
just clicked the zoomy one, thats alot better.
-
look how mint the inner arches are! can you still buy new mk2's anywhere? i know u cud get the mk1 from south africa till last year
-
what are those red disks in W6????
Not sure, but theres some more similar to that above and right.
just clicked the zoomy one, thats alot better.
they look like the 'lids' for the large holes in the floor pan under all the tar
-
look how mint the inner arches are! can you still buy new mk2's anywhere? i know u cud get the mk1 from south africa till last year
Don't think so, as far as old models go i believe you can still get a CITI Golf (5 door mk1), T1 camper and a beetle.