GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: naturn007 on 22 November 2009, 13:35
-
I have been told the immobilisor is behind the glovebox. I have the glove box out and the shelf. I want to disconnect the thing, what does it look like?
Many thanks
-
follow the wires from the plug?
-
the factory fitted immobiliser module is mounted above the steering column behind the clocks
-
the factory fitted immobiliser module is mounted above the steering column behind the clocks
Is this easy to access?
-
isnt the immobilisers built into the ecu??
the transponder box is behing the clocks, easy to find if you follow the cable coming from the ignition barrell
-
isnt the immobilisers built into the ecu??
the transponder box is behing the clocks, easy to find if you follow the cable coming from the ignition barrell
Yes the factory one is built into the ecu.
-
Thanks all for your responses :smiley: