GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: MrBounce on 22 November 2009, 09:59

Title: Removing Rear Door Cards
Post by: MrBounce on 22 November 2009, 09:59
Nice basic query for all you Mk 4 bods. I've got a broken speaker grille and need to replace it. I have the part but have no idea how the door card comes off and don't have a Haynes manual. Obviously I don't want to force anything and break it so would appreciate a fairly basic step by step guide on how to do it. Leccy windows by the way.  :smiley:

Thanks in advance :cool:
Title: Re: Removing Rear Door Cards
Post by: Rhyso on 22 November 2009, 15:14
two screws at the bottom and you need to prise off the door handle where there is two screws behind it

then use a flat head screwdriver at the bottom to undo the clips and then start pulling

if you look at the front door removal guide it follows the same principle  :smiley: