GolfGTIforum.co.uk

General => The garage => Topic started by: Steve_PD on 03 September 2009, 21:40

Title: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: Steve_PD on 03 September 2009, 21:40
As title  :wink:
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: Rhyso on 03 September 2009, 21:47
As title  :wink:

what you broke now  :lipsrsealed:
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: Steve_PD on 03 September 2009, 21:49
nothing  :lipsrsealed: :rolleyes: supply's for tomorrow  :cool:
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: Rhyso on 03 September 2009, 21:51
nothing  :lipsrsealed: :rolleyes: supply's for tomorrow  :cool:

ah right  :rolleyes:

he did reply in the thread in the elite MK4 section  :smiley:
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: Steve_PD on 03 September 2009, 22:00
need something abit more specific or Ill end up with cheap french sh!t  :rolleyes: :grin:
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: Len on 04 September 2009, 09:01
Not got his number? :rolleyes:
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: Rhyso on 04 September 2009, 09:02
Not got his number? :rolleyes:

bit late to be ringing him at 10pm at night though  :tongue:
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: JC on 04 September 2009, 09:04
nothing  :lipsrsealed: :rolleyes: supply's for tomorrow  :cool:

b4st4rd  :cry:
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: Len on 04 September 2009, 09:56
If the phone's on whats the problem?

Could always text first and see if ya get a response!
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: JC on 04 September 2009, 10:44
i turn my mobile off at 8pm - still online gone 11pm.

work cant get hold of me on the forum  :grin:
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: northeast_gti-t on 04 September 2009, 11:00
i turn my mobile off at 8pm - still online gone 11pm.

work cant get hold of me on the forum  :grin:
:grin: :grin: quality  :laugh:
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: RTechUK on 04 September 2009, 15:11
You could have called me 10pm I dont mind,

I drink ant beer thats cold. :laugh:

just packing me tent and cooker now.

Nick
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: JC on 04 September 2009, 15:11
werent you meant to be there by 1  :laugh: :grin:
Title: Re: Nick Check you PM's asap
Post by: RTechUK on 05 September 2009, 20:42
werent you meant to be there by 1  :laugh: :grin:

Blame Topher and Ben for that one, only around 4 hours late.. :rolleyes:


Cheers for the beers Steve, I have left them with Ben and Chris because the wife has put her foot down and told me I cannot get pissed on Stella..  She recons I abuse poilce men when I drink Stella???  I only told the how to do is job right on the first ocasion,  then the second time around a told a riot van full of bobbies they where doing there job wrong.  Even since then she wont let me drink Stella for some reason?  If I was wrong.. the coppers would have nicked be wouldnt they?.   

Nick