GolfGTIforum.co.uk

General => The garage => Topic started by: MK3TDi1996 on 27 August 2009, 20:34

Title: What can you guys offer for my mk3 tdi 90bhp (AHU) ?
Post by: MK3TDi1996 on 27 August 2009, 20:34
As above, what options do I have?

Remap, exhaust etc etc...

enlighten me!
Title: Re: What can you guys offer for my mk3 tdi 90bhp (AHU) ?
Post by: Ben on 29 August 2009, 16:57
As above, what options do I have?

Remap, exhaust etc etc...

enlighten me!

Should be a chip tune job?  Its been 3 years since we did our last mk3 TDI,  Can you find out which ECU you are running?

Ben
Title: Re: What can you guys offer for my mk3 tdi 90bhp (AHU) ?
Post by: MK3TDi1996 on 29 August 2009, 17:14
Can certainly have a look for you pal, what is it/where is it I need to check?

Am I safe in assuming I can just put a straight through (from the manifold) exhaust on and not have to worry about emissions?

Thanks
Title: Re: What can you guys offer for my mk3 tdi 90bhp (AHU) ?
Post by: RTechUK on 29 August 2009, 20:09
Can certainly have a look for you pal, what is it/where is it I need to check?

Am I safe in assuming I can just put a straight through (from the manifold) exhaust on and not have to worry about emissions?

Thanks

You should be fine with a straight through and the MOT smoke test.

The ECU should be under the scuttle panel on the right hand side.

Nick
Title: Re: What can you guys offer for my mk3 tdi 90bhp (AHU) ?
Post by: MK3TDi1996 on 29 August 2009, 20:51
Cool man, shall have a look tomorrow + get back to you :)

Cheers!