GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: nickbluegti on 19 August 2009, 08:58

Title: boot sill protector
Post by: nickbluegti on 19 August 2009, 08:58
Hi
I've seen a few pics of people with a silver strip stuck on the boot loading sill. Does anone know where I can get one of these as I have just got a dog and it would help to protect the paintwork with him gettin in and out of the car.
Title: Re: boot sill protector
Post by: Rhyso on 19 August 2009, 09:06
you can get clear protective film to go over the sill.  Not sure where you get it from mind

could try the dealers maybe  :undecided:
Title: Re: boot sill protector
Post by: navmk4gti on 19 August 2009, 12:04
here you go mate

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK4-REAR-BUMPER-BAR-PROTECTOR_W0QQitemZ120457031848QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1c0bcc70a8&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK4-REAR-BUMPER-BAR-PROTECTOR_W0QQitemZ120457031848QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1c0bcc70a8&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Golf-MK4-Limo-protector-protection-loading-rim_W0QQitemZ260452202895QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3ca429398f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Golf-MK4-Limo-protector-protection-loading-rim_W0QQitemZ260452202895QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3ca429398f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14)

 :smiley:
Title: Re: boot sill protector
Post by: nickbluegti on 19 August 2009, 13:39
cheers guys, the second link looks exactly what I'm after.
Title: Re: boot sill protector
Post by: navmk4gti on 19 August 2009, 13:52
no probs  :smiley:
Title: Re: boot sill protector
Post by: rheady on 19 August 2009, 15:03
What colour is you'r car. That silver one would look sh!te on the back of the car. I put an old blanket in the boot and pull iy down over the bumper before my dog jumps in. Works a treat.