GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: jonesltd on 18 August 2009, 17:38
-
M8 has a W reg 2000 gt tdi golf and needs to know what the engine code is to replace the starter motor as the part number has been wiped! I believe its a 115bhp certainly not anything lower as it keeps up with my 130 pretty well. I am engine code ASZ being 130
-
Can you get a look at the engine? Code is stamped on top front corner of the block.
-
AJM if its a 115bhp
-
Search :laugh:
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=89491.0
-
If it is a 115bhp can I still use a 130bhp starter motor?
Just checked it said on the side of the connected to the block under the TDI cover AJM 186 464
-
VW dealers said they recommend this for the starter motor but as its old it wont be factory fitted? 02m911023F and most I see for the 1999-2000 models ends with an A? Does that matter and will it fit if I got the A?
-
engine code is also on the big white sticker which is in the boot stuck to the floor under the carpet which also has tons of other info on it
-
engine code is also on the big white sticker which is in the boot stuck to the floor under the carpet which also has tons of other info on it
Which is in the link i posted ^^^^ :wink:
-
yep looked at that but can the AJM 115 model have a ASZ 130 model starter motor put in it?