GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: navmk4gti on 18 August 2009, 16:00
-
any1 got a pic of a golf mk4 with a anniversary kit and 4 motion santa monica alloy wheels :smiley:
-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK4-25th-ANNIVERSARY-FULL-BODY-KIT-NK-Tuning_W0QQitemZ360178196337QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item53dc4b1f71&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
-
they aren't Santa Monica's though
-
Yea I know there are a set of clones going cheap pretty scruffy though
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-golf-mk3-mk4-gti-tdi-polo-santa-monica-alloy-wheels_W0QQitemZ250472454712QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=item3a51525a38&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
-
Yea I know there are a set of clones going cheap pretty scruffy though
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-golf-mk3-mk4-gti-tdi-polo-santa-monica-alloy-wheels_W0QQitemZ250472454712QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=item3a51525a38&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
thats great.........now how about putting the two pictures together as the OP wanted a picture of a Golf with an Anni kit and the Santa's fitted..............
-
Yea I know there are a set of clones going cheap pretty scruffy though
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-golf-mk3-mk4-gti-tdi-polo-santa-monica-alloy-wheels_W0QQitemZ250472454712QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=item3a51525a38&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
thats great.........now how about putting the two pictures together as the OP wanted a picture of a Golf with an Anni kit and the Santa's fitted..............
+1
i wanted a pic of a golf with them...google images aint helping :sad: