GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: mac456 on 18 August 2009, 09:03

Title: foot rest "pedal"
Post by: mac456 on 18 August 2009, 09:03
does anyone else find the foot rest annoying?

it kind of gets in the way when im using the clutch, maybe its just that i have wide feet but still its annoying lol.

has anyone else had this and was able to sort it out or a work around? maybe a smaller rest?
Title: Re: foot rest "pedal"
Post by: Rhyso on 18 August 2009, 10:35
foot rest is fine for me and useful on long journeys

how wide are your feet  :huh:

it could be that its come loose from its position - have a look and make sure its up tight against the centre console  :smiley:
Title: Re: foot rest "pedal"
Post by: mac456 on 18 August 2009, 11:11
lol, i have never thought they were wide until now  :grin:

i check that out, thanks.

im tempted to take it off, but i think it would be too wierd not have one at all and as you said long journeys its use full.
Title: Re: foot rest "pedal"
Post by: jeynesey on 18 August 2009, 11:43
I LOVE the footrest. I hate driving cars without one now, and some with foot rests are still sh!te. I think its placed perfectly IMO.
Title: Re: foot rest "pedal"
Post by: Steve_PD on 18 August 2009, 16:55
I LOVE the footrest. I hate driving cars without one now, and some with foot rests are still sh!te. I think its placed perfectly IMO.

same here use mine all the time
Title: Re: foot rest "pedal"
Post by: richw911 on 18 August 2009, 19:17
I LOVE the footrest. I hate driving cars without one now, and some with foot rests are still sh!te. I think its placed perfectly IMO.

same here use mine all the time

+1