GolfGTIforum.co.uk
General => The garage => Topic started by: raznutz on 16 July 2009, 21:44
-
mk4 r32
hi,how much to fit second hand exhaust manifolds downpipe.
also can i please have a price for a milltek manifolds downpipe.
-
I think he means downpipe!! :P
-
I think he means downpipe!! :P
i think he means the Milltek manifolds which are available :tongue:
http://www.millteksport.com/exhaust.products.cfm?variantid=133
-
I think he means downpipe!! :P
i think he means the Milltek manifolds which are available :tongue:
http://www.millteksport.com/exhaust.products.cfm?variantid=133
He told me on the phone this morning, that it's the DP & not the mani. ;)
-
See, I told you!! :P
-
if you r looking at the engine,i put my hand by the left down pipe flexi and theres air coming around there.
-
See, I told you!! :P
bah - you had insider knowledge :sad:
-
Got a similar issue with my brother in laws audi 3.2 - its kind of broken away around the 'sleeve' on the down pipe (his words)? assuming theyre the same system on r32's?
-
yes i think so?
-
raznutz, did u manage to get the downpipe sorted? if so where from...
-
raznutz, did u manage to get the downpipe sorted? if so where from...
He hit the jackpot...................... He managed to pick up a good SH one out of the classifieds on the R32OC. :)
-
sorted