GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Richard Andrews on 16 May 2009, 17:40
-
Spec as per signature, even with coilovers wound all the way up ARB joints are rubbing inside of wheel!
Spacers?
-
Yes just a couple of mm will do it.
-
cheers, where is cheapest place for spacers?
-
Did you get your camber set? Sounds like you have a bit of camber problems. I had the opposite and put a nice grove in my new Toyos :cry:
-
PICS?
-
spacers £40 a pair? WTF!
-
what wheels are u using? with what et?
Im with the camber idea too
-
ah, Grayston via Larkspeed, £25 for a pair of 9mm spacers and bolts.
Its not the camber, the wheels are perfectly lined. It is the ARB, I can see from under the car, its cause I am using such low profile tyres. I need to push the wheels out anyway so 9mm will look smart and allow the wheels to rotate freely without catching the ARB.
-
Do they come with the longer bolts you need to put through the spacer?
-
yep.