GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Len on 14 May 2009, 14:56
-
Front wipers arrived this morning and I finally picked up the BMW arm for the rear!
So here are a few pics!
Rear arm fitted
(http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170/Len405/Photo0039.jpg)
(http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170/Len405/Photo0041.jpg)
(http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170/Len405/Photo0040.jpg)
Quite like the small blade so dont think I'll bother with the 13" one. But will see how things go in the rain.
Aero wipers on front.
(http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170/Len405/Photo0043.jpg)
(http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170/Len405/Photo0042.jpg)
-
Looks much tidier, spot on.
-
nice one :smiley:
-
We is equals :grin: :grin: :grin:
-
Nice one Len.. You should try flat arms on the front.. Looks sooo much neater :smile:
-
I was asking about them last week Guy!
So which ones do I need?
-
We is equals :grin: :grin: :grin:
NEVER!
Mine is a GTI! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-
We is equals :grin: :grin: :grin:
NEVER!
Mine is a GTI! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:cry:
The temptation to use "delete thread" button...LOL! :lipsrsealed:
-
I was asking about them last week Guy!
So which ones do I need?
Lupo GTi arms
-
Cheers Adam will look into that then! Guess it will show me on vagcat.com
-
Back wiper looks great, and front ones are an improvement but also think the flat ones would look tidier :)
-
Cheers Adam will look into that then! Guess it will show me on vagcat.com
They show the normal one. Look here for an idea -
http://www.matey-matey.com/corrado_wiper_upgrade.shtml
-
Thanks again Adam! :wink: