GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: 6sr on 28 April 2009, 20:25

Title: De-wipering tailgate - what size of the cap do I need?
Post by: 6sr on 28 April 2009, 20:25
Decided to do without a rear wiper, just wondered what size of gromet I'd need to get (before I take the wiper off)

thanks!

 :smiley:
Title: Re: De-wipering tailgate - what size of the cap do I need?
Post by: Wayne on 28 April 2009, 21:04
Halfords do a assorted pack of grommets and one of those is spot on, don't forget to pull the washer tube off under the bonnet.
Title: Re: De-wipering tailgate - what size of the cap do I need?
Post by: VR6-Joe on 28 April 2009, 22:17
1" (25mm)

Got one sitting here next to me, brand new still in the packet it came in, cost me 59p from Wilco :smiley:
Title: Re: De-wipering tailgate - what size of the cap do I need?
Post by: 6sr on 29 April 2009, 13:00
Cheers!

I'll get one later then I'll take the wiper off.