GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: MowatGTI on 27 April 2009, 22:49
-
My bumper is cracked, so I'm changing it.
Got a replacement. Looks in good nick.
I've seen the thread in the maintenance section, so I know what to do.
Just wondering if the screws tend to be corroded on removal.
Might head up to the dealers and order some new bits tomorrow.
Just wondering what you guys recommend.
Cheers
-
What bumper? LOL!
-
if you talking the front bumper. . easy! only ones i found tricky and that got a bit of a bash were the little plastic ones that hold it under your wheel arch.
-
Yeah - sorry. Front bumper.
Cheers guys.
Chris
-
Front bumper is easy, unclip the grill, pop out and disconnect the inds / fogs etc, remove the three top bolts, then look underneath the bumper and you will see another 5 remove them and the bumper slides fowards.