GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Bazzer on 27 April 2009, 21:03

Title: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
Post by: Bazzer on 27 April 2009, 21:03
Or I can borrow etc? I want to recover mine and it might be out for a couple days. I'm in somerset and would travel a little way to get it / take it back once doe with / whatever... :)
Title: Re: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
Post by: DANNYGCL on 28 April 2009, 00:29
I got one driver and passenger side but its from a CL and im in cardiff  :undecided:
Title: Re: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
Post by: Adam on 28 April 2009, 10:39
I know of where there is one going for 35 in Yeovil (Not mine)?
Title: Re: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
Post by: Bazzer on 29 April 2009, 07:37
Yeovil sounds do-able, Cardiff sadly is just too far (thanks though)

Adam - any details? PM me?