GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Mikester on 26 April 2009, 17:39
-
One of the jacking points on my car is bent over a bit, fully checked it out, no rust but its bent over, and split the paint / underseal, so it would rust and i plan to clean and underseal the whole under side of the car, so would like it welded along to stop it rusting before i seal it.
What price should i be looking for, to literally run weld along the jacking point on each side, to stop rusting. Cant be more than a 20minute job. Want an idea, so i dont get mugged!
Cheers
-
If you were closer I would do it for free, £20 / £30 tops.
-
If you were closer I would do it for free, £20 / £30 tops.
Cheers mate! Shame im where i am lol!... Ok. So not much then. They are bent a bit, but as long as it was welded over it would be fine i reckon.
-
If you were closer I would do it for free, £20 / £30 tops.
Cheers mate! Shame im where i am lol!... Ok. So not much then. They are bent a bit, but as long as it was welded over it would be fine i reckon.
Yes should be fine, I had to do the pass side on mine.