GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Neo Badness on 21 April 2009, 19:56

Title: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Neo Badness on 21 April 2009, 19:56
Just my opinion, but  :sick: :sick:

http://www.modifiedcars.com/cars/Volkswagen/20259.htm

65k?? :shocked: :shocked:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Cable on 21 April 2009, 20:03
y????
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: bratty on 21 April 2009, 20:10
irish built!

says it all
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: vw_sarah on 21 April 2009, 20:16
beemer front end looks yuck! hideous monstrosity!
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: yellowgti on 21 April 2009, 20:55
personally i think its everyone to their own but id rather spend £65000 on having a brand new golf gti and brand new a s3 quattro and still having enough money to tastefuly modify them!

it looks disgusting and is totally chav tastic!
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Wayne on 21 April 2009, 21:25
Wtf, that looks cack.
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: kells on 21 April 2009, 21:35
id put my 65k into property personally, but thats jsut me i guess

car is a total joke
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: bratty on 21 April 2009, 21:51
thats 65000 cans of stella
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: vladimirr32 on 21 April 2009, 21:59
thats about as nice as a big poo!!! well thats what i think!
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: azzrobz on 21 April 2009, 23:46
looks like something off the programme on mtv 'Chop shop' tacky as fook, Cut an shut job. :sick:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Len on 22 April 2009, 00:14
I like it except for the BMW grille.

Wouldnt have it myself but think its a good looking car!
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Ashley on 22 April 2009, 14:04
i dont understand what could cost £65,000 ?

I hate it when people say it's had x thousand spent on it, but the majority of that is money spend on an older look or older parts/set-ups which arent on the car anymore
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: dubbinmk3 on 22 April 2009, 14:12
its perfect if your going for that "i want to look a c**k look"


personally tho errr.............no :smiley:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: GUAVR6 on 22 April 2009, 14:18
DON´T LIKE AT ALL   :sick:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: avengedslayer on 22 April 2009, 16:07
Why bother! shud of just bought a beemer if thats what he wants!  :grin:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: LazyLunatic on 22 April 2009, 17:34
all very well, each to there own and all. fast car mag front cover.

not to my taste either.

but the big problem is money spent!!! money not spent wisely, AT ALL!!!!!!

Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: robskimk3 on 22 April 2009, 19:00
dog sh!t
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Adam on 22 April 2009, 19:02
lol
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: oliver07 on 22 April 2009, 19:50
its just wrong  :grin:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: azzrobz on 22 April 2009, 23:03
I like it except for the BMW grille.

Wouldnt have it myself but think its a good looking car!

Ye but you got blue rear lights  :grin:  :tongue:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Martz on 22 April 2009, 23:12
A Quote from one of the guys on that forum -

Danieeee | Sunday 15/02/2009 22:57:52 | thats amazing! i actually thought it was a bmw for a split secon - loveeee it ;)




STFU
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Jimp on 22 April 2009, 23:40
The BMW front is. . .kinda sad and the rear is way too W-I-I-I-I-D-E. The massive sound system I could do without, but I will admit it's clean and the work is done to a high standard.
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Diamond Hell on 22 April 2009, 23:48
That needs scrapping.
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Asbo Sovfinger on 24 April 2009, 07:47
I like it except for the BMW grille.

Wouldnt have it myself but think its a good looking car!

Ye but you got blue rear lights  :grin:  :tongue:

Funny....being honest though I think it's a beautiful car.






Oh no, hold on.....I mean it's ckufing hideous, I often get the two mixed up.
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: ballsie2000 on 24 April 2009, 08:10
Are you sure its fiberglass on those wide arches and not puke?

Not my idea of attractive.

Yet beauty is in the eye of the beholder :sick: :sick: :sick:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: mixedupste on 25 April 2009, 11:16
me thinks they should have just let the hand brake off an let it role into that lake in front, probably look better as a barge with duck sh!t all over it!

Its one of them cars that looks wank from every angle!
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: DANNYGCL on 25 April 2009, 11:30
If you are going to do a car up make it look good, just subtle adjustments to get "oooo thats nice" not "What in the farkin ell is that rolling lump of blue filler". If you are going to do anything to a VW then add Borbets or BBS, Ronals ect ect. That car looks like its been left to a pikey with a wedge of halfrauds vouchers  :smug: :evil: :laugh:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: eightyeightmph on 25 April 2009, 13:01
No way did that cost £65K if it did the guy should be locked up, I wouldn't give him a tenner for it, actually I would, just to see his face as I touched it!  :sick:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: MrBounce on 25 April 2009, 22:51
MY EYES! MY EYES!!!!  :sick:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Asbo Sovfinger on 26 April 2009, 09:48
Where do you find such nasty rear lights?!?  So wrong, from each and every angle, that is hurts.  And that's without reading that it cost £65,000.


£65,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :shocked:
Title: Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
Post by: Neo Badness on 27 April 2009, 19:25
Much as I thought, thought you guys would like it.... :grin:

"If you are going to do a car up make it look good, just subtle adjustments to get "oooo thats nice" not "What in the farkin ell is that rolling lump of blue filler".  :laugh: :laugh: