GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: lukesGTI on 17 April 2009, 17:59
-
Hello chaps! I have a perished pipe that runs from that black box on top the block what ever that is! to the bottom of the block and is leaking oily air badly. it has perished at the top by the black box next to the throttle body, could this be the cause of a misfire problem that i have? oh where could i get one these breathers online? thanks
-
main dealer about 20-30 max.
or steal one at a scrappy.. :laugh:
-
yep dealer only and it will cause a mis fire
-
dealer wanted £43 off me but was lucky and got one for £3 from scrappy, no oil leaks as yet!!!
-
If it is the same breather pipe that I had to get it was only £18 from Vw last May.
-
I only paid about 18 for mine , although it comes in two parts i only bought the top bit
-
I only paid about 18 for mine , although it comes in two parts i only bought the top bit
thats right...mine was the bottom pipe and I was quoted £38 :shocked:
-
Cost £15 for the rubber pipe that enters that black box. Replaced but car is still missfiring!
On vag com i have a fault called knock sensor only pops up occasionally and the hall sensor but i have always had these faults but since the car has started misfiring no new fault codes are picked up. Are there any fault codes that do not show up on vag com?