Author Topic: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?  (Read 627375 times)

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
Re: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?
« Reply #250 on: 11 April 2013, 21:43 »
Neil gti - it really is a beautiful car and the Up looks great too, a handsome couple they make :cool:

Just washed the ED35 and the Audi A1 after a couple of days offshore....me not the motors... :grin:

The Audi has had it's last wash from me as it's getting traded in tomorrow night for a new A3 5 door racing red... :grin:

Don't forget to show us some pics of the A3  :smiley:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline charlie

• I live here
« Reply #251 on: 11 April 2013, 22:23 »
Took my baby daughter for her first ride in the gti :cool:
2012 black pearl Golf gti mark 6 5 door leather cruise 510rns bluetooth acc dab sunroof park assist rear camera parking sensors storage pack and the luxury pack :-) sold :/( now aiming a 2013 passat alltrack

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #252 on: 11 April 2013, 22:27 »

Never too early for your first gti  :laugh:

Hope all is going well with your baby girl and you are enjoying fatherhood  :smiley:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline charlie

• I live here
« Reply #253 on: 11 April 2013, 22:32 »

Hope all is going well with your baby girl and you are enjoying fatherhood  :smiley:
enjoying every minute thankyou booth11  :smiley:
2012 black pearl Golf gti mark 6 5 door leather cruise 510rns bluetooth acc dab sunroof park assist rear camera parking sensors storage pack and the luxury pack :-) sold :/( now aiming a 2013 passat alltrack

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #254 on: 11 April 2013, 22:48 »

Make the most of the early 'can't talk' years - before you know it she'll be 6 going on 16 like my little girl and silence will be a treasured memory (girls never, never shut up........and I should know)  :laugh:
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline charlie

• I live here
« Reply #255 on: 11 April 2013, 22:56 »

Make the most of the early 'can't talk' years - before you know it she'll be 6 going on 16 like my little girl and silence will be a treasured memory (girls never, never shut up........and I should know)  :laugh:
  :grin:

Offline Buck

• I live here
  • Das Auto
« Reply #256 on: 12 April 2013, 19:27 »
^^boys aren't much better either. My two either talk incessantly or make noise!!

Offline charlie

• I live here
« Reply #257 on: 12 April 2013, 19:53 »
^^boys aren't much better either. My two either talk incessantly or make noise!!
looks like I'm gunna need ear defenders :grin:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #258 on: 12 April 2013, 21:57 »

My little girl calls my car "the posh car" and thinks my favourite colours are white & blue...she is correct on the latter tho..
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #259 on: 12 April 2013, 22:13 »

My little girl calls my car "the posh car" and thinks my favourite colours are white & blue...she is correct on the latter tho..

.....and on the former  :smiley:

Amazing what effect a good wax can have.  Whilst running errands today, three total strangers have come up to me and complimented the car.  Makes the effort worth it!
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual