Author Topic: New Golf Black Edition trim with 2.0 TSI 4 motion 190PS engine ...  (Read 4046 times)

Offline Hertsman

• I live here
Just had an 'irresistible' offer arrive for this by email, 47 vehicles now available for immediate delivery, which is all great until you ask why the car was ever built? tepid dishwater is best can describe what just read on spec.
Present - BMW 128Ti Alpine White, 18" Performance Tyres, Sun Protection Glass, Parking Assist, Heated Steering, Boston Trim, Split Folding Rear Seats, Electric Lumbar Support
- 2nd car: 2019 Golf R DSG Pure White 19" Black Pretoria, Privacy Glass, Rear View Camera, Dynaudio, Keyless
- 2019 Pure Grey GTI TCR 5 Door DSG Reifinitz Wheel DCC Climate Screen 90% Tint
- 2016 Lapiz Blue Golf R 5 Door DSG Pretoria DCC
- 2013 Pure White GTD 5 Door DSG DCC

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
You’re in denial Hertsman, you’re actually battling down the urge to put a deposit down on the ‘irresistible offer’!! 😁
(I had the same email circular today too btw)
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline ar899

• Here all the time
C'mon, spill the beans......how 'irresistible'?! Are these VW stock vehicles?

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
Just for you ar899, get your debit card at the ready:

I think today must be my lucky day as I got this unmissable bargain sent through too:

:rolleyes:

‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
^^^^Where can that offer be viewed - wife is thinking about buying one of those?  Maybe someone could email it to me?  Thanks.
« Last Edit: 07 March 2024, 18:25 by TurboTrev »

Offline ar899

• Here all the time
Cheers Exo, that must be one of the lower powered models? Had a look at the VW stock list and the 190s are GTD money and not far off GTIs.

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
The stock list will always show at full retail, individual deals will be down to dealer franchise and any behind the scenes promos from VW direct to the dealerships.

EDIT: just had a look on the configurator, £32365 is the basic 150 PS 1.5

@Trev, it’s an Inchcape email, if you are interested PM me your email addy and I’ll forward you the message
« Last Edit: 07 March 2024, 18:45 by Exonian »
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
The stock list will always show at full retail, individual deals will be down to dealer franchise and any behind the scenes promos from VW direct to the dealerships.

EDIT: just had a look on the configurator, £32365 is the basic 150 PS 1.5

@Trev, it’s an Inchcape email, if you are interested PM me your email addy and I’ll forward you the message

Cheers.  PM sent.  Thanks.  (Got my CSEd40 from Inchape.)

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
Email sent, hopefully it attached ok
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
Email sent, hopefully it attached ok
Yes, thanks Andy.