Author Topic: PICTURES??????????????  (Read 1266 times)

2golfshis/hers

PICTURES??????????????
« on: 22 March 2006, 17:13 »
how the hell do i get my piccys of my car to come out under where this writing is???????? :undecided: :huh: :undecided:

Offline ...joe

• Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
Re: PICTURES??????????????
« Reply #1 on: 22 March 2006, 17:16 »
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2049.0

but basicly you just need to put [img ]in front of the link and[/img ] after it! but without the spaces in the brackets if that makes sense!
« Last Edit: 22 March 2006, 17:17 by ...joe »
team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe

2golfshis/hers

« Reply #2 on: 22 March 2006, 17:22 »
ok will try that

2golfshis/hers

« Reply #3 on: 22 March 2006, 17:25 »
has this worked??
 :undecided:

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #4 on: 23 March 2006, 17:48 »
has this worked??
 :undecided:

Nope. :sad:

It looks like you are linking the pic to your gallery rather than a pic in your gallery, if that makes sense. Click on the pic you want and do a right click and look at the properties of it. On the address line, copy and paste that into your profile text box under Forum Profile Information where it says Signature. You need the link to be between IMG tags there. Just bear in mind that if you are linking to your gallery you will need to make your pics smaller otherwise your post and sigs will be massive. For the Avatar (bit on the left of your post), then that doesn't need to be with IMG tags and the link of the pic needs to be in the text box where it says, I have my own pic. Again it looks like you're trying to link to your gallery not a specific pic. The pics on your avatar can only be a maximum size of 65 x 65. Hope this helps.
......now officially dubless.