Author Topic: XENONS - Q & A retrofitting & functionality  (Read 213699 times)

Offline mike.

• I live here
Has anyone a scan of a car with Factory LEDs.

Just wondering what the dimming value is set to.
I have it set to 100% at the moment and they are very bright, so bright in fact you could drive at night with only them on  :laugh:
Mk6 GTI 3dr | DSG | Tornado Red | 18" Monza 2 | LED Xenons | RNS510 | Bluetooth | Smoked LED tails | Cruise | Reversing Camera | TPMS | - now sold :(

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
As for the small sidelight on the old xenons anyone found really powerful sidelight LEDs to fit ie 21W ones yet?
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
As for the small sidelight on the old xenons anyone found really powerful sidelight LEDs to fit ie 21W ones yet?

No but looking HARD for something  :rolleyes:

Offline corrado1441

• Just got here
Ok, one quick question how can you tell if your car is fitted with or without the electronic shock absorber for the auto headlight leveling ? Just so I know what parts to get or what kit to buy from Kufatec.

Thanks

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
Ok, one quick question how can you tell if your car is fitted with or without the electronic shock absorber for the auto headlight leveling ? Just so I know what parts to get or what kit to buy from Kufatec.

Thanks

You have a button for it next to the traction control button.

Offline corrado1441

• Just got here
Cheers not my car its a customers and he wants xenons fitted, so need to price it all up for him.

Thanks

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
Cheers not my car its a customers and he wants xenons fitted, so need to price it all up for him.

Thanks

I think he'll change his mind  :grin:

Offline corrado1441

• Just got here
What about the range control motor is on the ETKA diagram but no part number, says is not exchangable ????

Thanks

Offline mike.

• I live here
That part comes as part of the headlight unit.

All the parts you need I listed on POST 581  unless the car has ACC in which case the Autolevelers should be already insatlled although I haven't confirmed that with anone yet.  :smiley:
Mk6 GTI 3dr | DSG | Tornado Red | 18" Monza 2 | LED Xenons | RNS510 | Bluetooth | Smoked LED tails | Cruise | Reversing Camera | TPMS | - now sold :(

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
That part comes as part of the headlight unit.

All the parts you need I listed on POST 581  unless the car has ACC in which case the Autolevelers should be already insatlled although I haven't confirmed that with anone yet.  :smiley:

Hi Mike - where would I look to find them?  :wink:

Has your package arrived yet?