Author Topic: Spotting DCC in the Das Welt ads.  (Read 4722 times)

Offline Ashtons99

• Not said much yet
Re: Spotting DCC in the Das Welt ads.
« Reply #40 on: 19 March 2020, 23:15 »
I hope you have more luck striking a deal than I’ve had. The contacts I’ve had with dealers have drawn a blank, they have been reluctant to move from their screen price. I’ve walked out of both showrooms. See how things go over the next month and whether I get a call back

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #41 on: 20 March 2020, 06:00 »
There are some great deals on 7.5R’s around snoopy. The late ones are loaded with kit as you’ll well know.
I loved my 7R and would heartily recommend getting a FL R as it’s a fantastic car.
Mind you an ex-demo or pre reg’d M135i would probably take my money right now if I was in the market with £30k burning a hole in my pocket.

At least going for a 7.5R over a mk8 means you’d look over your shoulder at it after parking up rather than running away from it! Seriously though, it’s a great looking design and after 6 and a half years of mk7 ownership I still look at mine in admiration. A mk8 would get old ladies stroking your arm sympathetically with the words “never mind dear, you won’t have it forever”
I’m sure we’ll grow to love the looks and no doubt it’ll be a slightly better driving experience but there are many questions over the buttonless functionality. 

Do you have a specific spec you want making it hard to find a suitable 7.5R?
Not really. If its a late one it would have most things standard.
 DCC & Black.
Dynaudio & Leather would be preferable.
Don't like the pan roof or 90% tints (what happens when friends run a funeral place running skodas with 90% tints as discrete coffin collectors  :wink: ) I may have to compromise on this though.
Decent price.
« Last Edit: 20 March 2020, 06:02 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline CSS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #42 on: 22 March 2020, 12:34 »
If you put DCC in the keyword box on Autotrader, there are 11 GTI performance and 1 GTI listed from 2018 onward.  Within 100 miles of Doncaster there is one in Peterborough and one in Northwich (Cheshire) with Brescias.

Offline Ashtons99

• Not said much yet
« Reply #43 on: 22 March 2020, 19:12 »
Any red ones 😀👍