Author Topic: Who else...  (Read 13059 times)

Offline Foreveryoungaus16v

• I live here
Re: Who else...
« Reply #40 on: 30 May 2013, 01:00 »
Lol I am obsessed.  Just fitted my lightened flywheel and now hungry for more. :cool:

KW V2, TEAM DYNAMICS PRO RACE 1.2, EIBACH ARBS, DS 2500 PADS, BLACK DIAMOND DISCS, LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL, CHIPPED ECU, VIBRA TECHNIC MOUNTS, JETEX DECAT,  FULLY POLYBUSHED
163 BHP (TSR POWER RUN)

Offline antogoof

• I live here
  • bbm mk2 g60
« Reply #41 on: 08 June 2013, 22:31 »
i go through stages, like when i bought the g60, loved it at first but some nob end had slammed it on its arse and ruined the wheelarches and the tyres.

ive recently joined a few more forums but i use them in moderation, and ive never gone in for the whole scene thing.

maybe youve done enough to the mk2 now and you need some fresh inspiration?  :smiley:
mk2 bright blue met bits wanted in north west.

Offline DubFan

• I live here
« Reply #42 on: 09 June 2013, 01:35 »
I've never been into the show scene, but I do get bored with cars sometimes. And I also get bored with the same boring stuff on t'internet, it goes in phases and I don't have a lot of time to waste looking at yet another modded Mk4 (no offense  :grin:).

Between work and family I don't get much time these days and what I do have is taken up with my photography.

That said, I have an odd hankering for a T25 camper.... :laugh:

Offline weazgti

• I live here
« Reply #43 on: 09 June 2013, 11:52 »
When my neighbours say " get a new car" I think about it and then realise I would be very bored without my mk2. As already mentioned in this thread its the feeling of satisfaction to stand back and say "I did that"
As for the scene thing, slammed undriveable sump scraping air riding rusty crap with a grands worth of wheels on it does fkall for me.

Offline Lewy

• I live here
« Reply #44 on: 09 June 2013, 17:07 »
slammed undriveable sump scraping air riding rusty crap with a grands worth of wheels on it does fkall for me.

Wow wow wow sweet child o' mine!

Ain't no rust on my car, more like the driver!

Offline weazgti

• I live here
« Reply #45 on: 09 June 2013, 18:00 »
I wasn't aiming that at anyone on here. Just can't really see the point in making a car undriveable and then moan about the roads because its the "scene" thing.
My cars got rust, but I didn't make it happen with some sandpaper.

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #46 on: 09 June 2013, 19:40 »
LOL^

I was bored of the vw world due to the amount of knob heads at the shows. Can't remember attending much last year. The big names are over rated and it's turned into a fashion show for poofters.
Shows are not exactly inviting with these idiots and constant loud music but we've always had a laugh!  :smiley:

Lewy - You are not selling the mk2. You are a made man and need our approval. I can tell you that we won't allow this.

Air has made your life easy. Maybe it's because you have finished it? :huh:

Let the sun come out because most of us suffer from...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder

You will buy another car and mod it within a month. Every car guy likes to tinker- FACT.

*kisses teeth*

Did I not see you at DC13 today? :whistle: :grin:

Offline danny_p

• Forum addict
« Reply #47 on: 09 June 2013, 19:58 »
I hate the scene and can't be arsed with shows

quite happy pissing around makeing motorised things go faster with mates up the workshop,  no just vw but anything withj  a motr as long as it's not french ( exceptions made for really fast things and R5GTT tho )
all the VW's have gone bar 1.

Offline archie837

• I live here
« Reply #48 on: 09 June 2013, 21:23 »
The love has returned, but

The Plymouth I share with at the unit is really obnoxious and REALLY REALLY good at spinning the back end up.

And it's really big.

And I really want one.
Project longterm Airbanger.
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=163335.0

PD150 Anni daily