Author Topic: So then, what car are you buying next?  (Read 379919 times)

Offline MAW73

• I live here
  • Used to like Golfs :-)
Re: So then, what car are you buying next?
« Reply #1190 on: 23 August 2012, 14:16 »
^ Wonder what one with red leather looks like.

Funnily enough I know someone who has ordered one with the red leather   :wink: :wink: :wink:

2007 VW Mk5 Golf GT 5 Door DSG
2009 VW Mk6 Golf GTI 5 Door DSG
2012 BMW F20 125i M Sport, Auto
2014 BMW F20 M135i, Auto

Offline Raffe

• I live here
« Reply #1191 on: 23 August 2012, 15:22 »
Red leather with Estoril blue paintwork...  :sick:

Each to their own I suppose.
2016 Golf R | 3dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | 19" Pretoria Alloys | 90% Tints | Nav | Winter Pack | App Connect

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #1192 on: 23 August 2012, 17:05 »
Sat in a silver one with red leather at the weekenf which was very, very nice!
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline GolfTi

• I live here
  • ..gotta feel for my automobile..
« Reply #1193 on: 25 August 2012, 21:52 »
Boooring I know but there is only one car on my list.

VW Golf Mk7 GTI.

Sad but true.
Mk7 GTI. DBP, DCC, Winter pack. Mine since new, July 2013.
GTI no. 4. Golf no. 5.  VW no. 7.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #1194 on: 26 August 2012, 00:03 »

VW Golf Mk7 GTI.

Sad but true.

I'd hold that thought till you see it at least, it may be ugly as fook!!

However, after test driving the car i thought i'd replace my GTI with and being quite disappointed i'm very curious to see how it looks!
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline mkviken

• I live here
« Reply #1195 on: 30 August 2012, 09:38 »
went to see the new focus ST yesterday

sad to say its a dog to look at. im sure it will be a great drive but it just doesnt look right.

think i would wait till the RS comes out (please ford!)

also went to see the GT86 and for that price i think its a rip off. iro.£20-22K it would really make sense but £28k with leather and sat nav goes against what the car was meant to be about surely?
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #1196 on: 31 August 2012, 09:02 »

VW Golf Mk7 GTI.

Sad but true.

Your in the right forum for a gti next  :wink:

Offline MAW73

• I live here
  • Used to like Golfs :-)
« Reply #1197 on: 31 August 2012, 12:06 »
Can you help me out with the colour choice please..... in two minds and its driving me nuts  :undecided:

Poll as below:
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=236985.0

Gotta be blue ! :cool:

Order changed to blue  :smiley:

I've had an interesting and stressful last few days to say the least.

Long story but remember me changing my order from Alpine White to Estoril Blue....... well guess what the car turned up in the country in frigging white! I only noticed the cock up when the dealership sent the car registration documents through to me on Wednesday for signature. Thank god I wasn't there to pick it up as there would have been blood on the forecourt.

Don't get me wrong I love white as I had a cw gti of course. However, I had my heart set on the Estoril Blue. I wasn't prepared to do the British thing and accept anything less even with compensation offered. After all the whole point of ordering a new car is to get the car and specification you want.

Anyway.... after the major clanger by the dealership I've binned them and re-ordered with another dealership.

The good thing that has come out of this is I've managed to negotiate 2k's worth of extras on the new order for the same price as the old car. So I've now added 'M Sport Adaptive suspension', 'Electric Sunroof' and 'BMW Service Inclusive Plus'. Got 9% of the price of the car all in all.

The other plus is the new dealership have a couple of 125i M Sports on order which are just about to go into production. My specification can be added to these cars so the delivery might not be so bad (fingers crossed).

What a palava!  The wait continues......

p.s still wasn't tempted to order the 135 before someone comments

2007 VW Mk5 Golf GT 5 Door DSG
2009 VW Mk6 Golf GTI 5 Door DSG
2012 BMW F20 125i M Sport, Auto
2014 BMW F20 M135i, Auto

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #1198 on: 31 August 2012, 12:12 »
Can you help me out with the colour choice please..... in two minds and its driving me nuts  :undecided:

Poll as below:
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=236985.0

Gotta be blue ! :cool:

Order changed to blue  :smiley:

I've had an interesting and stressful last few days to say the least.

Long story but remember me changing my order from Alpine White to Estoril Blue....... well guess what the car turned up in the country in frigging white! I only noticed the cock up when the dealership sent the car registration documents through to me on Wednesday for signature. Thank god I wasn't there to pick it up as there would have been blood on the forecourt.

Don't get me wrong I love white as I had a cw gti of course. However, I had my heart set on the Estoril Blue. I wasn't prepared to do the British thing and accept anything less even with compensation offered. After all the whole point of ordering a new car is to get the car and specification you want.

Anyway.... after the major clanger by the dealership I've binned them and re-ordered with another dealership.

The good thing that has come out of this is I've managed to negotiate 2k's worth of extras on the new order for the same price as the old car. So I've now added 'M Sport Adaptive suspension', 'Electric Sunroof' and 'BMW Service Inclusive Plus'. Got 9% of the price of the car all in all.

The other plus is the new dealership have a couple of 125i M Sports on order which are just about to go into production. My specification can be added to these cars so the delivery might not be so bad (fingers crossed).

What a palava!  The wait continues......

p.s still wasn't tempted to order the 135 before someone comments

Now that is one hell of a cock up :angry:

Good to hear that you've come out of it with extras tho... :cool: So have the new dealership given you any sort of timeline regarding delivery?
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #1199 on: 31 August 2012, 12:17 »
that is a cock up!! got you 2k worth of free goodies though  :cool: