Author Topic: Complete lack of interest in Stock Hatch Championship  (Read 14660 times)

Fred Flintstone2

Re: Complete lack of interest in Stock Hatch Championship
« Reply #30 on: 27 May 2005, 17:37 »
thats pointing  finger tho at us all :grin:

Look bud. I'm getting a bit tired of your insistance in trying to argue.  I have apoligised and spelled out what my comments meant to anyone who misunderstood them.  But you carry on enterpreting them the way you want. Just don't expect any more replies.

Fred Flintstone2

« Reply #31 on: 27 May 2005, 17:39 »
Fair play to you coming back on and I'm sure most on here will accept your apology if they were offended. I felt offended by your comments as others did, especially questioning the enthusiasm of users on this forum but that's by the by now. Please stick around and join in the forum and you will find that more and more people will become interested, I'm guessing here, but you probably have a good technical background if you are involved with track days and racing and may have knowledge that could help other forum users with technical problems etc within other boards.  :smiley:

Welcome to the site, again !  :wink: :grin:

Well thanks for that, I wish everyone felt the same.

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #32 on: 27 May 2005, 17:47 »
No problem. I'm sure most will be fine.  :smiley:
......now officially dubless.

Offline *Dubby*

• Here all the time
« Reply #33 on: 27 May 2005, 19:52 »

Look bud. I'm getting a bit tired of your insistance in trying to argue.  I have apoligised and spelled out what my comments meant to anyone who misunderstood them.  But you carry on enterpreting them the way you want. Just don't expect any more replies.

well...i read it as you calling us barrys cos we dont give a f**king toss about your track day?*

*This is the opinion of Dubby, and is not endorsed by golfgti.co.uk
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Offline CHR15

• Here all the time
« Reply #34 on: 27 May 2005, 20:20 »

get over yourself...seriously

Fred Flintstone2

« Reply #35 on: 27 May 2005, 20:27 »

well...i read it as you calling us barrys cos we dont give a f**king toss about your track day?*

I'm being dead serious, can someone translate this quote.  I have not idea what it means or says, sorry..

Offline *Dubby*

• Here all the time
« Reply #36 on: 27 May 2005, 20:31 »

I'm being dead serious, can someone translate this quote.  I have not idea what it means or says, sorry..

erm......f**k off. tbh. :grin:
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Offline CHR15

• Here all the time
« Reply #37 on: 27 May 2005, 20:36 »

erm......f**k off. tbh. :grin:

heehee...

it means you think we are all boy racers, just cos we dont wanna post in the m'sport section cos it is of no interest to the majority of us!

Fred Flintstone2

« Reply #38 on: 27 May 2005, 20:47 »
:smiley:Oh right.  No I don't think that.  I never posted anything saying that.  I was just upset about the lack of interest in serious track sport.  Strange how people misinterpret a simple gripe.
« Last Edit: 27 May 2005, 20:53 by Fred Flintstone2 »

Fred Flintstone2

« Reply #39 on: 27 May 2005, 20:51 »
Yehaaa!! This is one lively forum.  Thanks for all your input positive and negative.  I may even stay now with my second identity as some members have been supportive, thanks.