Author Topic: VW All-In Service plan - special offer.  (Read 13570 times)

Offline Mark G.

• Not said much yet
Re: VW All-In Service plan - special offer.
« Reply #40 on: 11 April 2022, 19:00 »
Just been told I need front diff oil change in order to qualify. Only £99 so if that's the case then that's the case.

Got mine done in January at my local VW dealer - see what I was charged !!  :shocked: :shocked:

Offline 245PS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #41 on: 14 April 2022, 11:51 »
Oh man, cracked radiator housing or something, causing a slight coolant leak. £800 to fix. Long.

Offline rowlers

• I live here
  • I'm back - MK7 GTI
« Reply #42 on: 14 April 2022, 15:11 »
Just booked mine in for the health check, already been advised it needs brake fluid and AC service

Offline 245PS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #43 on: 26 April 2022, 12:44 »
Good news, Warranty Wise are picking up the tab for the £841 cracked thermostat housing. Being done as we speak. Then I can sign up for the all-in plan, though to be fair, Warranty Wise have been great!!

Offline rowlers

• I live here
  • I'm back - MK7 GTI
« Reply #44 on: 26 April 2022, 17:18 »
Just booked mine in for the health check, already been advised it needs brake fluid and AC service
And that's me signed up, no further advisories other than the brake fluid and AC. Service booked in for next week.

Offline Aparat

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #45 on: 03 May 2022, 18:35 »
My car turned 3 yesterday so signed up today.
The check was done last week when the car was still in warranty.
The deal has been extended until the 6th so for £600 I couldn't wait to get this plan and have some peace of mind for the next 2 years.
« Last Edit: 04 May 2022, 09:38 by Aparat »

Offline 245PS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #46 on: 04 May 2022, 08:46 »
My car turned 3 yesterday so signed up today.
The check was done last week when the car was still in warranty.
The deal has been extended until the 6th so for £600 I couldn't wait to get this deal and have some peace of mind for the next 2 years.

Excellent work. I'm thrilled to have this in place, even though Warranty Wise proved to actually be really good!

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #47 on: 27 July 2022, 09:52 »
Had my second service last week and mentioned to service advisor that VW don't appear to have a service plan for cars that are between 2 and 3 years old. She gave me a servicing offer of £496 for 3rd and 4th service and also two half price MOTs. Individual price is somewhere in the region of £720 if paid separately. Anyone see anything that doesn't look right that I've glaringly missed 😀
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #48 on: 27 July 2022, 11:20 »
Had my second service last week and mentioned to service advisor that VW don't appear to have a service plan for cars that are between 2 and 3 years old. She gave me a servicing offer of £496 for 3rd and 4th service and also two half price MOTs. Individual price is somewhere in the region of £720 if paid separately. Anyone see anything that doesn't look right that I've glaringly missed 😀

If you just want the services, then VW do have a service plan covering two services for vehicles over one year old for £496.45 or 24 monthly payments of £20.69 (see screen shot below), which is the same price you’ve been quoted with the two half price MOT’s. Did the £496 quoted by the service advisor include the cost of the MOT’s or would they be chargeable at half price when the MOT’s are actually carried out? If they’re included in the £496, then it sounds like a fairly good deal.

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/en/owners-and-drivers/servicing/service-plans/buy-a-service-plan.html

2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #49 on: 27 July 2022, 12:13 »
Need to check about the MOTs 👍
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.