Author Topic: Tattoo's  (Read 19541 times)

Offline Dan_GTi8v

• I live here
Re: Tattoo's
« Reply #260 on: 23 August 2012, 19:16 »
I'm guessing you like Zelda

Just a little; childhood game. Completed Ocarina of Time 170 times.. Yes, I count. XD

I only did it 5 or 6 :P Though that wasn't really in my childhood that was more Link's Awakening. I feel old now  :grin:
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline Mrs kempie

• Not said much yet
  • *Takes on role of nagging wife*
« Reply #261 on: 23 August 2012, 19:18 »
I'm guessing you like Zelda

Just a little; childhood game. Completed Ocarina of Time 170 times.. Yes, I count. XD

I only did it 5 or 6 :P Though that wasn't really in my childhood that was more Link's Awakening. I feel old now  :grin:

Ah Link's Awakening! It was an alright game, nothing on Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time though!  :grin: Gotta love playing that ocarina!

Offline Dan_GTi8v

• I live here
« Reply #262 on: 23 August 2012, 20:06 »
well it was a 1993 gameboy game lol cant really compare it to the n64   :nerd: link to the past was 1991 I remember playing that loads as well, they dont make games like they used to  :laugh:

Dont agree with majoras mask that was pants, Orcarina of time was great though  :cool:
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline Mrs kempie

• Not said much yet
« Reply #263 on: 23 August 2012, 21:46 »
well it was a 1993 gameboy game lol cant really compare it to the n64   :nerd: link to the past was 1991 I remember playing that loads as well, they dont make games like they used to  :laugh:

Dont agree with majoras mask that was pants, Orcarina of time was great though  :cool:

Haha, once you get over the initial 'WHAT THE FXCK AM I DOING HERE?!' it's kind of a blast.
Although, I usually collect the masks, then piss about for the entire 3 day cycle and watch the town perish haha! One day I will actually finish it again. It's quite trippy too!

Ocarina of Time will always be one of the greatest games.

Offline vw_golf_nutter

• Here all the time
« Reply #264 on: 24 August 2012, 10:14 »
heres one i just got done...

i have my tongue pierced...

heres my other one...

and ive got one on my back thats a dolphin but i hate it so im getting it covered into a siamese fighting fish  :smiley:

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #265 on: 24 August 2012, 11:13 »
Doesn't look very VW, what happened? :huh:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Mrs kempie

• Not said much yet
« Reply #266 on: 24 August 2012, 11:21 »
The butterfly one's dead cute! :D

My friend got something similar done, think she's getting it all the way up her leg though lol.
Already got my next two booked & designed, just need to wait for christmas lol, getting a dummy with a ribbon through it with baba's name on it. And then getting an enterly different nintendo sleeve started on my leg.. :grin:

Offline vw_golf_nutter

• Here all the time
« Reply #267 on: 24 August 2012, 11:46 »
sounds so cool!
well guess what... ive got an interview to be a tattoo apprentice!! so shed loads of tattoos to come hopefully!!

the butterfly one is for my daughter, she was born in June and I decorated her room with a butterfly theme, the G is for her name (Georgina) and the pink cherry blossom means female power and beauty - love it! I am getting it continued up my leg with more butterflys flying up my leg but 2hrs was long enough for one sitting!

I do want something VW but not sure what yet, it will come to me im sure, dont want something obvious and random slapped on my body so looking to tie in a VW link somewhere on another one.
Totally addicted though!

Offline RandomJord

• I live here
« Reply #268 on: 24 August 2012, 14:23 »
Doesn't look very VW, what happened? :huh:

Threads combined me thinks!
Skoda Octavia VRS DSG (soon!)
Skoda Rapid Spaceback

An a Signum for towing me old caravan!

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
« Reply #269 on: 24 August 2012, 14:41 »
Now have half a dragon over my shoulder which will eventually finish on my chest

I've healed quite quick with this one, just over a week ago and it's all fine

1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175