Author Topic: Mk7.5 GTI Performance Revo Stage 1  (Read 3194 times)

Offline jozjoz71

• Just got here
Mk7.5 GTI Performance Revo Stage 1
« on: 28 November 2020, 08:40 »
I’ve just had my GTI Mk7.5 performance remapped with revo stage 1. It goes like stink now with 320bhp to help it along  :grin: There’s a bit of a problem with traction and getting all the power down off the line but not a major problem for me because I’m not like some idiots who just launch from every traffic light they stop at. For me it’s about the ability to overtake quickly and I must say that the 30-70 times are very good. Faster than my stock R Mk7 plus much more fun to drive. One bonus I wasn’t expecting is that the pathetic and useless start/stop has now got a memory. So if I turn it off then it stays off after restarting the car. That’s worth every penny on its own. I may be considering some different tyres for some extra grip so if anyone can recommend something better than these stock Bridgestone then please do.

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
Re: Mk7.5 GTI Performance Revo Stage 1
« Reply #1 on: 28 November 2020, 08:53 »
Welcome to the forum! Sounds great. This section won't see much footfall, come and join in with us in the MK7 section - http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?board=117.0

:smiley:
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.