Author Topic: What is this for?  (Read 8932 times)

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
Re: What is this for?
« Reply #40 on: 10 July 2012, 20:22 »

« Last Edit: 10 July 2012, 20:27 by Dalo Harkin »
ARZ K03s, Oettinger Side Skirts, R32 front, Carbon stage 2, Forge 007p (yellow spring), Forge Actuator (yellow spring), Pipercross panel filter with DSG parts, N249 and N112 deleted, SAI deleted, Carbon canister deleted, Rear wiper deleted, Long Life turbo back custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, VR6/G60 clutch kit, Creation Motorsport TIP, Catch can, 'Wellycooler', K04 charge pipe, S3 ported inlet manifold - looks pretty standard on the outside though :)

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
« Reply #41 on: 10 July 2012, 20:27 »

ARZ K03s, Oettinger Side Skirts, R32 front, Carbon stage 2, Forge 007p (yellow spring), Forge Actuator (yellow spring), Pipercross panel filter with DSG parts, N249 and N112 deleted, SAI deleted, Carbon canister deleted, Rear wiper deleted, Long Life turbo back custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, VR6/G60 clutch kit, Creation Motorsport TIP, Catch can, 'Wellycooler', K04 charge pipe, S3 ported inlet manifold - looks pretty standard on the outside though :)

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
« Reply #42 on: 10 July 2012, 20:28 »

Hope these help - I tried to do them in order so you can see what goes where  :wink:
The one thats capped off (near the TIP) with a nut basically ran into the Carbon canister and the TB with a T piece, I did have the 8mm - 4mm reducer with the boost gauge on but it rattled like hell, and when I put it back to the DV thats when I noticed the boost hold better so I must have had a leak along that stretch
« Last Edit: 10 July 2012, 20:32 by Dalo Harkin »

Offline oceanic-green

• Here all the time
  • Mk4 1.8T Aum 260+ Bhp 273 TQ
« Reply #43 on: 10 July 2012, 22:27 »
Thanks, that is a great help  :smiley: I am going to change my boost gauge to the dv like you have tomorrow as well as doing the cc delete. The place where my cc pipe goes into the tip is a bit further down the tip than it looks like on yours, I tightened it up the other day, but I didn't realise what it was!

Cheers
Mods: R-Tech custom remap, Beachbuggy K250 Turbo, Forge 007 DV, RAMAIR Jetstream 108 induction filter, silicone piping throughout, R-Tech Supersize TIP, 42 Draft Stealth Catch Can, N249 bypass, Ported Manifold, Toyo Sports FMIC with 2 & 1/2 pipes, Custom made full turbo back exhaust & 2 & 1/2 " downpipe and 200 cell sports cat. BAM injectors, Turbosmart Boost Gauge, BBS CK Wheels, 312mm Brembo front discs and pads, Carbon canister delete and last of all, a liquid cube!