Author Topic: Anyone used www.caraudiocentre.co.uk and Budget Speakers/HU  (Read 4641 times)

Offline Heyho

• Here all the time
Re: Anyone used www.caraudiocentre.co.uk and Budget Speakers/HU
« Reply #30 on: 23 October 2007, 21:13 »
Blimey, that's alot of money!  You probably don't want to know what I pay to insure my 1.8 8v GTi, but I'm going to tell you anyway. 

£130 :grin:

One advantage of being older!

Don't despair - build your system 1 piece at a time.  A headunit is a good start - at least you'll have some sounds.  Upgrade as you go.

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #31 on: 23 October 2007, 21:20 »
 :sad: thats lower than my mum on her Seat Ibiza with max no claims :tongue:

and cheers :smiley: Ill buy a head unit to get me going... not sure cd's are backwards compatible with tape players :wink:

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #32 on: 19 November 2007, 20:45 »
Sorry to bring back this old thread but has anyone used http://caraudiosecurity.com/ they seem pretty cheap and look ok to me :undecided:

cheers

Offline gribsymk3

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #33 on: 28 November 2007, 00:13 »
car audio security are quite good and try confused.com for your insurance, i had a 16 driver when i was 18 and it was £1050 through confused.

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #34 on: 28 November 2007, 07:13 »
car audio security are quite good and try confused.com for your insurance, i had a 16 driver when i was 18 and it was £1050 through confused.

nah confused.com is quite expensive for me :sad: in another thread someone suggested LV and they came out cheap..er still £2100ish but that was fully comp at least!