Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2789679 times)

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #8330 on: 30 April 2018, 20:32 »
Not even looked over my shoulder at it as we drove away from the dealers in the Tiguan that has replaced it.

Which Tiguan did you go for Simon?
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #8331 on: 30 April 2018, 22:52 »
Saw the new car at the dealers today in the daylight for the first time. Looking forward to Thursday now.

« Last Edit: 30 April 2018, 22:53 by Sootchucker »
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline hog_hedge

• I live here
« Reply #8332 on: 01 May 2018, 00:26 »
I'm so happy for you Sootchucker :grin: it's like Christmas morning when you pick it up! Those seats look so much better than standard.

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #8333 on: 01 May 2018, 08:25 »
Ah but you still have a Golf GTI.

I do indeed. Just taxed it this morning too  :smiley:

Last of the old shape R-line. White, DSG, 184TDI, pleather...

Funny old thing, some will remember me saying how people move to the sticks and the first thing they feel the need to do is buy a 4 wheel drive vehicle. They really are not necessary. Now here I am with two of the buggers.  :grin:
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #8334 on: 01 May 2018, 08:46 »
↑ Photos or it never happened  ;D ;D 
« Last Edit: 01 May 2018, 08:50 by Sootchucker »
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #8335 on: 01 May 2018, 11:01 »
Since Photophuckit, I've not bothered with photos. You all know what it looks like.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #8336 on: 01 May 2018, 14:00 »
Had a 65 plate Tiguan before getting rid of it for the golf. Found the dsg gearbox really lazy on the 184 diesel and rather annoying.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #8337 on: 01 May 2018, 14:30 »
This one seems to have a bigger problem than a sluggish gearbox. Having found out that main beam and the rear wiper don't work, it's gone back today. Turns out it needs a new BCM as it's not sending any outputs to numerous components. That should be done tomorrow or the next day, or the day after that, so in the mean time I'm riding round in another Golf.  :rolleyes:

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #8338 on: 01 May 2018, 16:43 »
Ah but you still have a Golf GTI.

I do indeed. Just taxed it this morning too  :smiley:

Last of the old shape R-line. White, DSG, 184TDI, pleather...

Funny old thing, some will remember me saying how people move to the sticks and the first thing they feel the need to do is buy a 4 wheel drive vehicle. They really are not necessary. Now here I am with two of the buggers.  :grin:

Your old mk6 was lovely.
Shame you got shot of that one.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #8339 on: 01 May 2018, 16:59 »
My cousin has it now, but it doesn't get much love.  :sad: The Vancouvers are still mint tho' as he still has the 17" Passat wheels and winter tyres on...from over a year ago.

We would probably still have it now if both of us didn't prefer the 2 pedal option.