Author Topic: which mk 6?  (Read 3657 times)

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
Re: which mk 6?
« Reply #20 on: 01 August 2012, 16:17 »
Thanks for all your replies really glad i posted now i was dead set on a tsi gt maybe that has changed now! as for buying new, sorry that was my mistake, by new i meant new to me as ive had my gti for 10 fun years but its starting to feel old and the fact some not very nice person has dented the drivers door and taken the wing mirror off doesnt help  :cry:
I dont think i would buy brand new dont get me wrong i love the idea of it but just dont think its worth it when you can get some really good deals on a car thats a couple of years old, to me thats just run in age
Im after something with abit of poke around town and long journeys but abit more economical than my gti so i guess that means i should be looking at the GT TDI? but i think your right Edi 35 im just going to have to take a few for a test drive, dont think ill try the GTI though i know i will want it  :grin:
thanks again nice to get advice from people who own these cars  :smiley:

Try out the GTD 170 bhp all the economy with GTI styling...winner.

+1  :laugh: and if you find your after a little more poke in the future, take it to The Doc for some surgery!! :wink:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Rislar

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #21 on: 01 August 2012, 17:13 »
^^ i agree best of both worlds  :smiley:

Offline Carbon-Chiptuning

• Forum Supporter
  • Not said much yet
  • Carbon Chiptuning
« Reply #22 on: 01 August 2012, 19:12 »
Yes if it was me i would avoid the 1.4 as its a disaster waiting to happen. Im hearing too many horror storys coming back from the trade about it.

What he says  :wink:
Carbon Chiptuning
Intelligent Solutions
mobile: 07825 215003
freefone: 08000 435 997
email: nick@carbonst.com
web: www.carbon-chiptuning.co.uk