Author Topic: Who's got their DRL's on?  (Read 6728 times)

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
Re: Who's got their DRL's on?
« Reply #20 on: 27 May 2011, 22:50 »
My xenons are on all the time, I like people to know I'm Queen of the road:smiley:

Aint that the truth.  :kiss:
Or is that not supposed to be me?  :undecided: :embarassed: :shocked:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 27 May 2011, 22:54 »
Off, waste of fuel.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #22 on: 27 May 2011, 23:00 »
Off, waste of fuel.

Hardly.  :rolleyes:
Are you the type who also has the ACC and sound system off so that you can enjoy the tyre roar and the rattles from the gearbox and the Diesel engine?  :evil: :laugh:

Offline DRC

• Here all the time
« Reply #23 on: 27 May 2011, 23:26 »
I have mine on all the time too :)
I'm not a fortunate kid who has DRL's but my Xenons look cool and help with the safety, especially when they stay on after I park up at Tesco and people say 'you've left our lights on!' and I kindly respond with 'They go off after 20 seconds' as my wing mirrors fold up :D haha
'13 Audi A3 8V S-Line - Dakota Grey - 2.0TDI 150 - MMI Plus Nav - Bang&Olufsen - Comfort Pack - LED Lighting Pack - Comms Pack - Model and Technology Badge Deletion

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 27 May 2011, 23:33 »
I have mine on all the time too :)
I'm not a fortunate kid who has DRL's but my Xenons look cool and help with the safety, especially when they stay on after I park up at Tesco and people say 'you've left our lights on!' and I kindly respond with 'They go off after 20 seconds' as my wing mirrors fold up :D haha

You tart. You show-off.  :drool:

Offline DRC

• Here all the time
« Reply #25 on: 27 May 2011, 23:43 »
:D
I could always get the 30cm LED strips to around my headlights, do you think I'd look like an Audi Mr Asker? :D

(actually looked down in shame as I wrote that)
'13 Audi A3 8V S-Line - Dakota Grey - 2.0TDI 150 - MMI Plus Nav - Bang&Olufsen - Comfort Pack - LED Lighting Pack - Comms Pack - Model and Technology Badge Deletion

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #26 on: 27 May 2011, 23:47 »
:D
I could always get the 30cm LED strips to around my headlights, do you think I'd look like an Audi  :sick:  :sick: Mr Asker? :D

(actually looked down in shame as I wrote that)

Not on your Seat. It would move it too upmarket.  :evil: :laugh:  :tongue:

Offline DRC

• Here all the time
« Reply #27 on: 27 May 2011, 23:48 »
Ooooo :P
b!tchy! :D

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #28 on: 27 May 2011, 23:54 »
Ooooo :P
b!tchy! :D

Sorry, did not mean that in a bad way. I don't fancy Audis. I did put the :sick: sign up ..... twice!
Remember, I'm thinking of going for those cheapo £300 LED HID lights on Kenny's thread.
You may then get your own back on me with a vengence.  :laugh:

Offline DRC

• Here all the time
« Reply #29 on: 27 May 2011, 23:58 »
If I'm honest. I do like them :)
Only the black ones though, chrome ones look dire :(
If you need HIDs for them, I've got all the bits you'd need :) Surplus to requirements! Yours for the taking if you want them :)