Author Topic: Who has Dynaudio?  (Read 19588 times)

Offline DWGTI

• Not said much yet
  • 1996 GTI 16V
Who has Dynaudio?
« on: 23 September 2009, 10:45 »

If you have it as an option, whats it like? Do you have any pictures?

Offline matchboy

• I live here
Re: Who has Dynaudio?
« Reply #1 on: 23 September 2009, 11:12 »
yup i do - its the nuts.  honestly, well worth the money.  had it on half blast with the missus a couple of nights back - dizzee nearly blew my ears off it was so loud and clear  :laugh:

well worth the money, i highly recommend it!  there is a pic on one of the threads of the pics of my car - but i can't be bothered to search for the link  :grin:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline DWGTI

• Not said much yet
  • 1996 GTI 16V
« Reply #2 on: 23 September 2009, 11:16 »
yup i do - its the nuts.  honestly, well worth the money.  had it on half blast with the missus a couple of nights back - dizzee nearly blew my ears off it was so loud and clear  :laugh:

well worth the money, i highly recommend it!  there is a pic on one of the threads of the pics of my car - but i can't be bothered to search for the link  :grin:

Aww man I cant wait to hear it. Any idea which thread?

Offline mac7

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 23 September 2009, 11:17 »

Any visible signs of the system matchboy, like speaker badges etc or is it totally stealthy?
Golf R

Offline DWGTI

• Not said much yet
  • 1996 GTI 16V
« Reply #4 on: 23 September 2009, 11:26 »
Exactly what I want to know Mac7.  Dont you work shifts, always seem to be on when im on??

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 23 September 2009, 11:35 »

Any visible signs of the system matchboy, like speaker badges etc or is it totally stealthy?

The only visible signs as far as i know/seen are the speaker badges on the two above the dash in either corner (and they are small speakers but pack a massive punch) - other than that its as stealthy as jason bourne  :laugh:
Audi RS5 2018
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline DWGTI

• Not said much yet
  • 1996 GTI 16V
« Reply #6 on: 23 September 2009, 12:07 »

The only visible signs as far as i know/seen are the speaker badges on the two above the dash in either corner (and they are small speakers but pack a massive punch) - other than that its as stealthy as jason bourne  :laugh:

Sweet.  Out of curiosity is there an amp? Is it under the passenger seat? Something I read somewhere, may be alot of rubbish.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 23 September 2009, 12:10 »
i don't know about an amp - i haven't seen one but then again i haven't looked under the seat!  in the V5 we had which had the tip top stereo the amp bit was part of the unit under the stereo screen - but there is none of that in the GTI.

its well worth the money, it sounds awesome, and its discreet enough that the speakers won't attract attention to any scum element having a look in your cabin!
Audi RS5 2018

Offline DWGTI

• Not said much yet
  • 1996 GTI 16V
« Reply #8 on: 23 September 2009, 12:36 »
cheers mate Im defo getting the dynaudio! Cant wait.  Still trying to arrange a DSG test drive. God I love the Mk6!

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 23 September 2009, 12:37 »
its a lovely car mate, you will love it - i can't believe how better it is to my mk5 GTI - and the dynaudio is the finishing touch!
Audi RS5 2018