Author Topic: Edition 30 build plaque Number ...What number do you own!  (Read 172771 times)

Offline Hully

• Here all the time
  • GTI Edition 30, Reflex Silver - May 07
Re: Edition 30 build plaque Number ...What number do you own!
« Reply #130 on: 18 February 2009, 10:01 »
Hello chaps, been some time since I've been on here, but I've got my palque now. It's number 607.  Is everyone sticking them to the passenger door as it states in the instructions, or are you sticking them elsewhere?  I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the diagram showing where to stick it is showing the drivers door.  :huh: I guess the picture is of a left hand drive car.  I thought about putting it on the space just below the gearlever, then it's displayed for everyone to see.  Anyone else stuck theirs there?
MkIV GTI PD150 sold, now FOR SALE MkV GTI Ed30, Reflex Silver, 07, manual, 5 Dr, 29.5k miles, 1 owner from new, xenons, cruise, park sensors, ugraded VW stereo and sound system, MFSW, Armrest, sunroof, immaculate never raced or thrashed, totally original, For Sale - PM me for details.

Offline Saint Steve

• I live here
« Reply #131 on: 18 February 2009, 14:50 »
ello stranger, lonnnnnnng time no seeee!!!, best place or most popular has been drivers door rather then passenger side.

Car still going ok?? have you modded it yet!!??

Offline Hully

• Here all the time
  • GTI Edition 30, Reflex Silver - May 07
« Reply #132 on: 19 February 2009, 10:14 »
ello stranger, lonnnnnnng time no seeee!!!, best place or most popular has been drivers door rather then passenger side.

Thanks for that.  Not bad thank you, just needs a good clean and polish at the min!  No mods, like to keep the car in its original spec and unmolested.

I see you finally saw the light and traded in for the superior model of GTI  :wink: :wink:
MkIV GTI PD150 sold, now FOR SALE MkV GTI Ed30, Reflex Silver, 07, manual, 5 Dr, 29.5k miles, 1 owner from new, xenons, cruise, park sensors, ugraded VW stereo and sound system, MFSW, Armrest, sunroof, immaculate never raced or thrashed, totally original, For Sale - PM me for details.

Offline Edition30

• Here all the time
« Reply #133 on: 19 February 2009, 17:12 »
Still not got mine nor a letter to confirm the build number etc...anyone know anymore about when they are getting sorted?
sorry but my vaux looks far better than the mk5 gti, thats why i bought it  :wink: faster too  :grin:  :tongue:

July/08 Pearl Black Golf GTI Edition 30

Offline Saint Steve

• I live here
« Reply #134 on: 19 February 2009, 19:12 »

Thanks for that.  Not bad thank you, just needs a good clean and polish at the min!  No mods, like to keep the car in its original spec and unmolested.

I see you finally saw the light and traded in for the superior model of GTI  :wink: :wink:
Yes finally got what i wanted, and yes my 3rd MK5 GTi is by far the best one. Love it mate. Pm'd  you aswell.

Offline pitch3110

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #135 on: 25 February 2009, 22:08 »
I only purchased my car last Monday, called VWUK 7 days ago & it has been delivered today.

What service is that????

ta

Offline SteveS

• I live here
  • GTI ED30
« Reply #136 on: 26 February 2009, 17:51 »
basteed, i been waiting forever
SteveS

ED30: Carbonio Intake & Filter | Blueflame TBE | Ebach Sportlines | Neuspeed Torque Arm Insert | Forge DV | REVO Stage2 [353BHP/360lb/ft]

Offline pitch3110

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #137 on: 27 February 2009, 23:58 »
basteed, i been waiting forever

thats a right pisser matey.

top looking car, its sooooooo right with them doors & that colour.

Offline Moschops

• Not said much yet
« Reply #138 on: 28 February 2009, 11:46 »
Still not got mine nor a letter to confirm the build number etc...anyone know anymore about when they are getting sorted?

Edition 30 they are coming through in dribs and drabs, have you logged a call to VW UK?
Cheers Wayne

Offline richGTI

• Just got here
« Reply #139 on: 05 March 2009, 21:22 »
Got my plaque yesterday No 2111 only spoke to VWUK last week to make sure i was registered with them.Make sure you are registered phone number is 08000833914.