Author Topic: Edition 30 build plaque Number ...What number do you own!  (Read 172804 times)

Offline Saint Steve

• I live here
Re: Edition 30 build plaque Number ...What number do you own!
« Reply #70 on: 04 January 2009, 22:28 »
had the letter 2 weeks ago, just awaiting the plaque, should be a low number for me hopefully  :smiley:

Offline Toast

• Not said much yet
« Reply #71 on: 04 January 2009, 23:22 »
Hiy guys I've asked my dealer about this but still no info? :undecided:  Is there any other way of contacting to get 1 Appologies if this sounda daft :laugh:

I ordered mine back in Nov 2007 From the Vw dealer in Perth,Scotland received it on 3rd of march 2007 :cool:  and was told from the dealer they were only gettin 4 in

Any info would be much appreciated

Toast
Vw all the way!!!!    'Oot n By'

2007 3dr Tornado red Edition 30, Giac remap with flashloader 321bhp 300lbsft torque,Miltek Catback,Carbonio intake,H+R 30mm springs,s3 cooler,Swg Boost Gauge  Coming soon - Hp fuel pump,Porsche 997brakes,Pelequin Diff,Sachs uprated clutch

Offline Toast

• Not said much yet
« Reply #72 on: 04 January 2009, 23:24 »
Oops ment ordered Nov 2006 not 07 :rolleyes:

2007 3dr Tornado red Edition 30, Giac remap with flashloader 321bhp 300lbsft torque,Miltek Catback,Carbonio intake,H+R 30mm springs,s3 cooler,Swg Boost Gauge  Coming soon - Hp fuel pump,Porsche 997brakes,Pelequin Diff,Sachs uprated clutch

Offline Saint Steve

• I live here
« Reply #73 on: 05 January 2009, 10:30 »
Give vw customer services a ring to chase them up direct. Number was posted i think early in this thread toast.

Offline Saint Steve

• I live here
« Reply #74 on: 05 January 2009, 10:33 »
Give vw customer services a ring to chase them up direct. Number was posted i think early in this thread toast.

here we go 08000833914

Offline Steve Baker

• Not said much yet
« Reply #75 on: 05 January 2009, 10:50 »

here we go 08000833914

Well unfortunately as far as I can see they aren't really that bothered at VW!!  I rang again this morning; (3rd time since beginning of Nov) 'Kelly' informed me that I had been mis-informed and until we receive a letter to then make contact again with VW to start a 'Case' no plaque will appear. As far as the length of time to receive a letter? She couldn't say as they have so many cars and customers to get through!!!!.............wonder just how many Ed 30's there are then!  She couldn't even tell me what number it is although it is firmly on their system. Another department is dealing with it :sad:

Offline garethmk1

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #76 on: 05 January 2009, 14:09 »
Typical - VW Customer & Financial Services are one of the most abismal organistations I have ever had dealings with - truly pathetic.  I've had so many run ins with them over the last 6 months its incredible. My last complaint was dealt with only after I wrote to a VW UK Board Member, who then got the issue sorted within 24hrs ??? Shockingly bad in every respect - I'll never buy a new VW ever again because of it.  Had truly excellent service off my dealer - before and after the sale of my ED30.

Regards,

Gareth
<br />Mk5 Golf GTi Edition 30 No:- 2101, 3Dr, Tornado Red, Rear Tints, RCD510 & Sound Pack, Arm Rest

Mk1 Golf GTi 16v, Helios Blue, Too Many Mods To List .....

Offline Toast

• Not said much yet
« Reply #77 on: 05 January 2009, 18:01 »

here we go 08000833914

Thanks Phil I'll try them tomorrow :smiley:   Hopefully get something moving :cool:

Offline g60forever

• Not said much yet
« Reply #78 on: 08 January 2009, 22:18 »
Hello
My name is Frank i live in spain, inmy country no for sale, model edition30, but i travel Spain-Germany for buy the car ed30, i look the plaque and i very interesting in buy of the plaque,
can anyone sell my plate 1, the number plate is no problem, I can pay by paypal
I would like to have 1 plaque.
Thanks

Offline stealthwolf

• I live here
« Reply #79 on: 08 January 2009, 23:06 »
Frank

The plaque is for UK-registered cars only. There was supposed to be a limited production of 1500 edition 30 cars. VW made around 2300 edition-30 cars for the UK market.

VW as far as I can tell, didn't limit production of ed-30 cars to other countries. You cannot get an original plaque. Contact VW.