Author Topic: Jonny's 1.8t aum  (Read 21701 times)

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
Re: Jonny's 1.8t aum
« Reply #20 on: 23 July 2011, 17:22 »
Then i got a bargain that i couldn't refuse even tho i was strapped for cash lol. Was a full anniversary black headliner with all black bits i.e sun visors door seals etc. So was out with the beige and in the black .

Only thing i didnt get was the plastic surrounds on the seat belt covers and thanks to Jordy he showed me how to split the plastic apart. So i got myself some primer and satin black paint and set to work .

And this the biggest pain ever to paint. Took me agers but well worth it tbh really pleased with the results
Gone but still keeping a close eye on it...

Mk4 golf 1.8t AUM Hybrid K03s. Custom Mapped by R-tech to 260bhp. CR hybrid turbo Audi TT injectors / fuel pump, Forge tip,THS FMIC,Carbonio CAI, Full milltek turbo back, N249 bypass, Fully poly bushed, Weitec coils. Genuine R32 front bumper and Genuine R-line rear, Genuine Porsche twists, Anniversary black interior.

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 23 July 2011, 17:24 »
Then next was a free mod ( well apart from fitting as i couldn't do it lol ) So got these totally free as the firm i got them from did not take the money lol result . So nice set of wishbone powerflex bushes for £0.00  :grin:

Mk4 golf 1.8t AUM Hybrid K03s. Custom Mapped by R-tech to 260bhp. CR hybrid turbo Audi TT injectors / fuel pump, Forge tip,THS FMIC,Carbonio CAI, Full milltek turbo back, N249 bypass, Fully poly bushed, Weitec coils. Genuine R32 front bumper and Genuine R-line rear, Genuine Porsche twists, Anniversary black interior.

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #22 on: 20 August 2011, 16:35 »
Time came to change them yellow coloured interior lights to sumthing a bit more up to date and fresh so ordered all interior bulbs in white led and here is the results

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #23 on: 20 August 2011, 16:44 »
Well after fitting the JOM Springs and shocks ( WORST MISTAKE EVER ) i bought myself something better and FAR! better quality. So these where ordered and fitted

Then i was getting sick of my BBS RC wheels so i picked these up for a great price along with tyres and Adaptors  :grin:

Nice little stretch  :wink:

Then it was time to fit them and get the drop on my new Weitec Coilovers right. Here are the end results

As usual comments are more than welcome

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 15 October 2011, 18:54 »
Well after finally getting it all sorted i wanted the paint work sorting. So was off to my cousins bodyshop for a full exterior respray. Same colour just alot fresher and shiney new lol.

Before it went into bodyshop. I switched the tailgate with the mk5 handle in for a standard one. So i could flush it lol. Got a genuine gti spoiler attacthed to the new tailgate off another forum member lol. BONUS!.

Also got my self a new bonnet with nice little extension on. Not as chavvy as my Bad boy bonnet from earlier in my build thread lol . Also got my self a Genuine R32 front bumper for peanuts to lol so that was fitted prior to respray. New front badgeless grill aswell as other one had crack in lol. Same FK one as before as quality is good.

Before it went into bodyshop to have the work done i got in touch with Ray ( ARD off ukmivs ) . And i gathered the parts together for the beetle boot popper mod to be done to my car. Along with the 3 button remote. Top work ray  :grin:

New fob

And how the beetle boot popper fits into the golf

Then this is how it came out of the body shop .

All comments welcome

« Last Edit: 29 November 2011, 22:41 by jonnyturbo »

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #25 on: 15 October 2011, 19:01 »
Also picked these up thanks to patch  :laugh:

And fitted

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #26 on: 31 December 2011, 18:10 »
Well i decided to take the tints off as was sick of them all together lol looks much better now tbh

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 14 January 2012, 20:26 »
Little update sick of my smoked side repeaters so got some genuine  Crystal clear ones and popped them in .

Also added my new LCR front splitter
From this

To this
« Last Edit: 07 February 2012, 21:07 by jonnyturbo »

Offline Liftedd

• Not said much yet
« Reply #28 on: 15 January 2012, 12:53 »
Looks great man! really nice  :smiley:

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #29 on: 16 January 2012, 20:22 »
Cheers mate :afro: