Author Topic: Jonny's 1.8t aum  (Read 21705 times)

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
Re: Jonny's 1.8t aum
« Reply #10 on: 30 April 2011, 18:32 »
So after already having the stage one remap i wanted more  :evil: and with a big help from nick i bought this THS FMIC and got about fitting it lol
I also got a private plate off santa and i put that on the car when was sorted lol

Can also see my upper S3 strut brace and i also fitted the lower one aswell in the pictures
Gone but still keeping a close eye on it...

Mk4 golf 1.8t AUM Hybrid K03s. Custom Mapped by R-tech to 260bhp. CR hybrid turbo Audi TT injectors / fuel pump, Forge tip,THS FMIC,Carbonio CAI, Full milltek turbo back, N249 bypass, Fully poly bushed, Weitec coils. Genuine R32 front bumper and Genuine R-line rear, Genuine Porsche twists, Anniversary black interior.

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #11 on: 07 May 2011, 16:50 »
Well a when i first got my stage 1 remap ( lol mobile by nick n ben lol ( lol the straw and bens eye nick lmao ) . The N249 has always played up . I tried and failed to bypass it once.  Then with a little help i managed to get it bypassed propley as shown in pictures below . So from this

To this

Also took this chance to "JUNK" the PCV system and replaced with a saikou michi ( think thats spelt right ) catch can as shown and some way OTT pipe lmao marine oil spec lol

« Last Edit: 07 May 2011, 17:03 by jonnyturbo »

Mk4 golf 1.8t AUM Hybrid K03s. Custom Mapped by R-tech to 260bhp. CR hybrid turbo Audi TT injectors / fuel pump, Forge tip,THS FMIC,Carbonio CAI, Full milltek turbo back, N249 bypass, Fully poly bushed, Weitec coils. Genuine R32 front bumper and Genuine R-line rear, Genuine Porsche twists, Anniversary black interior.

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 07 May 2011, 17:00 »
So after my FMIC was fitted obv needed stage 2 remap  :evil:. So was off to see nick and at same time get a Forge tip fitted in red. Was dissapointed with the colour as you can see from pics

Then i noticed the stamp put on when manufacturing was all messed up as shown

So nick been nick he got in touch with Forge and they sent me a nice new shiney blue one out as you can see from the pictures. Also fitted a nice new air intake  :wink:

Lol also forgot you can see my neuspedd short shifter lol

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 07 May 2011, 17:11 »
A nice cheap MOD! Genuine Aero arms with blades £20

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 07 May 2011, 17:17 »
Right so by this time i am getting sick of the painted interior trim. So found JIMBOOBOO on here and he said could vinyl wrap my trim in brushed aluminium affect vinyl. So sent parts off to him and tbh i wasnt expecting him to do such a good job looks oem as you can see vvvvv.

And fitted a new kenwood double din headunit. Same one as Wazzer's . Also went down the usb route and made sure my HU had that fitted lol
« Last Edit: 10 May 2011, 12:08 by jonnyturbo »

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #15 on: 10 May 2011, 12:20 »
Now it was time to sort front end out . removed bad boy bonnet and got sum £$£ my way a bonnet and a ali engine strut lol. so went from this

to this lol

Then i got bored so went to this lol

Then to this

Then Finally this lol  Just a replica bumper for now untill i get the money for a genuine one lol

« Last Edit: 31 December 2011, 18:19 by jonnyturbo »

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 10 May 2011, 12:52 »
Then it was time to get rid of the two candles VW called dipped beam lol
So i was treated to a set of DEPO R32 style headlights off the GF ( santa )
 and installed a 6000k HID kit much better i must admit. Also fitted new led sidelights new main beam bulbs and new fogs and replaced the indicator bulbs to chrome affect ones to stop that fried EGG look lol

Also i got myself a Genuine LCR front splitter and fixed it to my bumper.

« Last Edit: 31 December 2011, 18:20 by jonnyturbo »

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #17 on: 04 June 2011, 20:36 »
Clutch was startin to slip so was time to upgrade  :evil: to this

Sachs Performance clutch

New slighty lighter  G60 VR6 flywheel to replace 1.8t standard dual mass Along with new shorter bolts

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #18 on: 04 June 2011, 20:44 »

« Last Edit: 04 June 2011, 20:49 by jonnyturbo »

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #19 on: 23 July 2011, 17:08 »
Well next on my list of things to do was the speakers as some previous owner had installed kenwood speakers and they had split :angry:

But on the plus side they have had MDF rings installed so i used them and installed these