Author Topic: AndyMk3 - 16v  (Read 11042 times)

Offline AndyMk3

• Here all the time
Re: AndyMk3 - 16v
« Reply #10 on: 28 February 2011, 23:29 »
As some will know the car is now staying and plans are afoot to get the car 110% perfect and hopefully some boost by the summer.

I had let the car become a little tatty over winter so today I started to bring it back to it's best.

After spending a few hours on the car I mananged to wet vac the seats and fit my newly re trimmed genuine Anni handbrake and my mirror polished rocker cover. The pics are crap but they give you an idea. They do show the suface rust on the sills which will be sotred soon as well as a general blowover the full car with a few little custom touches. They also show the shocking low the ride height is which surpringly hasn't given me too much hassle.

Non GTi back lights which I tried and love

Done 11k in her since August

I also recently spent time fitting cabrio inner door handles genuine Anni fogs and indicators and some smoked hella quads with some ring xenon max bulbs I have also been sorting any screws clips and trims that weren't 110% perfect.

Next week I hope to refit the skirts a new front splitter and a standard airbox.

Anyone know where I can get this splitter?

Offline AndyMk3

• Here all the time
« Reply #11 on: 13 March 2011, 12:59 »
Well guys it's all change. After taking the car for some bodywork we decided the sill were beyond fixing so the car has to go.

This decision was further bolstered by me aqquireing this at a bragain basement price.

Boat loads of history A/C coilovers uprated brakes all round manifold back exhaust lots of extras and used to belong to Blu from on here. Not bad for £460 lol

So work will start next week transferring my wheels engine and interior then maybe try get the new bad boy bonnet painted and my drivers wing with transporter vent. Undecided wether to fit quads atm so I'll play that by ear.

Offline AndyMk3

• Here all the time
« Reply #12 on: 22 March 2011, 21:22 »
Got a few stickers today a little "scene" but they amused me lol

Also has anyone sen this interio in a mk3 before?