Author Topic: Bloody VW finance  (Read 1315 times)

Offline MustardGTI

• Not said much yet
Bloody VW finance
« on: 01 October 2013, 13:37 »
When I bought my car last month I was offered 2 years free servicing if I took out finance with them. So I took out the smallest amount possible with the intention of settling after the first installment - the free servicing being worth more than the interest paid.

However (as many of you may know) trying to get through to VW Finance to get a settlement figure is proving to be impossible.
They have not responded to 4 emails, when phoning you are put straight onto 'hold' for longer than your patience can stand, and even the callback service just diverts to a message telling me to redial and use the callback service!

Sorry, I know it's boring.....

Rant over

Offline Pinky 1959

• Not said much yet
Re: Bloody VW finance
« Reply #1 on: 01 October 2013, 18:33 »
Go into the dealers and get them to phone the finance company and they will get through quicker probably .

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 02 October 2013, 08:43 »
Cancel your direct debit. They'll soon ring you then.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline MustardGTI

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 02 October 2013, 09:26 »
Dealer said he could only contact them using the same number as me.

Anyway, after another half hour hanging on to their 0870 number I got through, and expressed my displeasure to a totally dis-interested girl, who gave me more grief before finally getting it sorted.

Offline jnufcuk

• I live here
  • Mk4 1.8T, Mk3 VR6 gone AUDI A1 Gone, Back in GTI
« Reply #4 on: 03 October 2013, 19:06 »
tell me about it, bloody useless, must have phoned them at least 5/6 times and atleast 30-40mins each time, not impressed glad idont have to deal with them anymore  :tongue:
Add me on twitter: @stacky789 Instagram: JBOY_9

Audi A1 Gone ;( VR6 Gone ;( Back in my old mk4 GTI :D