Author Topic: any one got a secondhand cd player kickin about??  (Read 3765 times)

kniterider

Re:any one got a secondhand cd player kickin about??
« Reply #10 on: 07 January 2004, 22:27 »
what doors you going for?? 90 spec or oldy quarter doors??youll need 90 spec for a newer interior!!!! (hey the old interior would sell on ebay for a fair few quid!!!!)

Offline jasonpi

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 07 January 2004, 22:29 »
dunno yet want it original...the only reason im changing interior is coz the drivers seat is very worn and metal pretuding...what would you recommend

kniterider

« Reply #12 on: 07 January 2004, 22:32 »
find a local furniture upholsteror or similar and show them the seat and ask what they could do!! i know the cable for the lift up on handbrake side has come off so mey if stripped etc that could be repaired also!! i like the orig interior of it!! well retro eith them stripes!!!! will send you pm in a min so you can have mk 2 sig pic!!

Offline S11EPS

• I live here
  • No golfs here. Only a C63 mercedes
« Reply #13 on: 07 January 2004, 22:42 »
I may have a sony tape deck and 10 disc available.
Its a couple of years old, but is in immac condition, is the full-face, fold down jobbie, does dnps (disc naming doo-dab) 4 x 40 watt etc with the joystick.

I got a DVD screen for xmas, so my Kenwood has gone in the Missus's Bimmer, hence the spare.

Just got to convince her she doesn't need to keep it anymore, and you know what women are like!

The greatest leveller of them all - the Carousel

kniterider

« Reply #14 on: 09 January 2004, 21:32 »
so anyone gonna post some prices of what they are looking for, for these units????? i need cd big time!! forgot how pants tape is!! lol ;D