Author Topic: Considering an Ed30  (Read 2235 times)

Offline Ollieb7

• I live here
  • B7 RS4 & 65 split,
Re: Considering an Ed30
« Reply #10 on: 06 March 2008, 22:07 »
Wow that Pug looks like new  :smiley:

Thought the ED30 was going a bit slow on Friday - she really wasn't getting the best out of it  :grin:

:grin: :grin: Couldn't help telling her your remark - now she remembers there was someone in a dark ed30 having a go 'right up my arse'. God you must have thought that i was small and blond! :grin:

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #11 on: 07 March 2008, 06:29 »
Wow that Pug looks like new  :smiley:

Thought the ED30 was going a bit slow on Friday - she really wasn't getting the best out of it  :grin:

:grin: :grin: Couldn't help telling her your remark - now she remembers there was someone in a dark ed30 having a go 'right up my arse'. God you must have thought that i was small and blond! :grin:

**Looks at OllieB7's Sig pic**

I wonder why...  :grin:

The Ultimate Club for Mini Fanatics

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline Makaveli

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #12 on: 07 March 2008, 08:12 »
I was a bit confused when I saw you on here as you don't come across as small and blonde  :grin:

I wouldn't have been right up her arse if she had a heavier right foot  :wink:

Offline Ollieb7

• I live here
  • B7 RS4 & 65 split,
« Reply #13 on: 07 March 2008, 08:49 »
I was a bit confused when I saw you on here as you don't come across as small and blonde  :grin:

I wouldn't have been right up her arse if she had a heavier right foot  :wink:

A size 6 don't weigh much!  :grin:

Offline zabba

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 07 March 2008, 10:05 »
Ollie, when are you planning on selling yours? would also be interested in hearing the full spec

Thanks

Zabba

Offline Ollieb7

• I live here
  • B7 RS4 & 65 split,
« Reply #15 on: 07 March 2008, 11:53 »
I'm not using the car at the moment - just got to spend the weekend giving it one last polish (this will be the 4th!) / take photo's and it's ready.

Car is 3 door, manual, Sunroof, RCD500, xenons, boot guard. It's also had fender shield over the front so no stone chips,  -10mm eibach springs and the Rockinghams i had fitted by VW dealer from new. First Service carried out by main dealer circa 9k where car was changed to longlife servicing - no dents or dings. Got to sell (Dont actually want to!) otherwise it would cost £26k in tax to take to Norway!!!!!! Can't keep it either as i have 3 other cars not including the wifes TTQS - so a bit of a storage probelm!

One of the said!