Author Topic: So then, what car are you buying next?  (Read 373458 times)

Jimmymature

Re: So then, what BMW are you buying next?
« Reply #980 on: 18 July 2012, 21:50 »
So seeing as I am now in keeping with this thread...... here's what I've brought today...!

BMW 1 Series 125i M Sport 5 Door, Alpine White, 18” M Light alloy wheels, Anthracite Hexagon/Alcantara Interior Upholstery

Options
M Sport Brakes
Visibility Package
Sport Automatic Transmision
Harman Kardon H-Fi
Driver Comfort Package
Interior Comfort Package
Media Package BMW Professional (sat nav)
Sun Protection Package

With Free Servicing (upto 5 Years, 60,000 miles)

Delivery September ( can't bloody wait, although I will be very sad to see the GTI go ) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have traded in the GTI as part of the deal. However, I will also advertise it on here, Pistonheads and Autotrader. To make the car more attractive I will be selling including the Smoked R Rear LED's ( unless BMW take the car in which case I will sell separately with Raffe for first refusal ).

Superb mate, I need to do what you've done and stop talking about it and do something about it.

Jim

Offline MAW73

• I live here
  • Used to like Golfs :-)
« Reply #981 on: 18 July 2012, 22:02 »
So seeing as I am now in keeping with this thread...... here's what I've brought today...!

BMW 1 Series 125i M Sport 5 Door, Alpine White, 18” M Light alloy wheels, Anthracite Hexagon/Alcantara Interior Upholstery

Options
M Sport Brakes
Visibility Package
Harman Kardon H-Fi
Driver Comfort Package
Interior Comfort Package
Sun Protection Package

Delivery September ( can't bloody wait, although I will be very sad to see the GTI go ) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have traded in the GTI as part of the deal. However, I will also advertise it on here, Pistonheads and Autotrader. To make the car more attractive I will be selling including the Smoked R Rear LED's ( unless BMW take the car in which case I will sell separately with Raffe for first refusal ).

Superb mate, I need to do what you've done and stop talking about it and do something about it.

Jim

Thanks Jim, I'm really chuffed.... a good days shopping  :smiley:

The 135i M would have been nice but it was a case of where do you draw the line in terms of cost and I would have had to saccrifice on spec etc. The GTI performances and its refiment has met my needs from day one and I've loved every minute owning one. The 125i M feels right as a follow on car as I was looking for more of the same but something very different having owned golf's for the last 7 years or so.

2007 VW Mk5 Golf GT 5 Door DSG
2009 VW Mk6 Golf GTI 5 Door DSG
2012 BMW F20 125i M Sport, Auto
2014 BMW F20 M135i, Auto

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #982 on: 18 July 2012, 23:33 »

Options
M Sport Brakes
Visibility Package
Harman Kardon H-Fi
Driver Comfort Package
Interior Comfort Package
Sun Protection Package

That's a very tidy package Martin, Congratulations and look forward to the pic whoring!!!!!! :cool:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline MAW73

• I live here
« Reply #983 on: 19 July 2012, 02:03 »
Thanks all....

I can't bloody get to sleep now, too excited about the new car which is ridiculous as I'm a couple of months off getting the thing LOL Zzzzzzzzz

2014 BMW F20 M135i, Auto

Offline mojo555

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #984 on: 19 July 2012, 07:01 »
Congrats on the order mate, I must say I think its the way I would be tempted to go if I were due a swap, I will have to stop myself going to look at them or else I will be divorced!!! Esp when the 135m is out...

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #985 on: 19 July 2012, 08:16 »

Options
M Sport Brakes
Visibility Package
Harman Kardon H-Fi
Driver Comfort Package
Interior Comfort Package
Sun Protection Package

Congrats mate, thats pretty much bang on the spec i'd have as well except it would have to be blue!! :drool:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Edi35

• Here all the time
« Reply #986 on: 19 July 2012, 08:29 »
Well-done for taking the plunge and moving away from the GTI brand. Can't say that I agree but you pays your money and make the choice.

Doc, can you change the Forum name to Mk6/1 Series as this looks like a popular move?  :laugh:
Current: GTI Edition 35 Candy White 5dr DSG 19" Glendale, RCD510+DAB, Dynaudio, Storage Pack, Parking Sensors

Gone: Edition 35, GTI Mk6, Edition 30, GTI Mk4, GTI Mk3, GTI Mk2 and my favourite the UR quattro
For those that dont know DSG is an electronically controlled dual-clutch multiple-shaft manual gearbox

Offline MAW73

• I live here
« Reply #987 on: 19 July 2012, 10:29 »

Options
M Sport Brakes
Visibility Package
Harman Kardon H-Fi
Driver Comfort Package
Interior Comfort Package
Sun Protection Package

Congrats mate, thats pretty much bang on the spec i'd have as well except it would have to be blue!! :drool:

125i M Sport Estoril Blue

2014 BMW F20 M135i, Auto

Offline mkviken

• I live here
« Reply #988 on: 19 July 2012, 10:58 »
very nice :cool:

my mate has a new 116 with the bodykit on etc and is estoril blue too.

his electric power steering just went tits up but think he like the car in general.

how much extra £ would the 135 have been compared to the 125?
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline MAW73

• I live here
« Reply #989 on: 19 July 2012, 13:52 »
very nice :cool:

my mate has a new 116 with the bodykit on etc and is estoril blue too.

his electric power steering just went tits up but think he like the car in general.

how much extra £ would the 135 have been compared to the 125?

125i M Sport, £26,070 Petrol 218hp
M135i, £30,525 Petrol 320hp
« Last Edit: 19 July 2012, 13:56 by MAW73 »

2014 BMW F20 M135i, Auto